Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

so our genius corporate office in Nashville has once again screwed the pooch...

all 4 people they hired a few months ago never had their license documents turned in, all but 1 of them have been told not to show up at work... went from being down 2 people 1 week to 6 in two......

And of course...  Ther one day I have to leave the house before the mail comes is the day I get a delivery...  The wife said I have a box waiting for me...  I can only assume its 4 Whelen L32 Cards, 2 Amber Solaris heads and 3 Blue Solaris heads...  lol  Guess tomorrow will be final assembly...  

I was expecting a radio TNC today, usps says it was supposed to be delivered but it wasn't.

Blah...15 more minutes before I can leave.

IMG_20150310_071434201.jpg

Was supposed to get a delivery Saturday according to tracking...still hasn't arrived.

Also, Jack Daniels and apple juice. Surprisingly okay.
jack goes good with anything, or youll forget later anyways

TNC showed up today.

so did a screwed up work schedule... im working 6p - 6 a right now, when I get off I have to be back at 2  - 10p then have to be back 8 hours later for another 8 hours... this shit cant be legal!!!

that's 28 hours of work in a 52 hour time period...

Reactions: tsquale
comeo n 6 am... ive been the only person on the site for the past few hours lol.....

I need more blinkies on my car, preferably blue/white combos!! Help a nursing student out!

An 8 hour shift? What is that?!
No kidding. It's only Wednesday and I've got 32.75 hours for the week with 2 more days to go.

2 8s and 2 12s a week...  lol  
my 1st security job was 2 13's and 2 6's  with 3 days off. it was nice.

i left that job for  a better paying one at 75 cents more an hour and 40 hours....  back when minimum wage was 4.25 and gas was 1.25....

you could get a coke for 75 cents LOL

Im at 56 hours at the end of this "week" which ends tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all of you enjoying winter elsewhere, here's our Seattle weather...

uploadfromtaptalk1426193150569.jpg

I know I'm enjoying it!

uploadfromtaptalk1426193250483.jpg

Reactions: GPC
Well, yesterday was a whirlwind...  lol  After getting home at 0615 from work and doing my regular housework (take out the garbage, clean the cat boxes, pay my bills) I get a call from my wife at around 0730 saying that the Realtor called and someone wants to see the house at 11...  lol  So, I quickly straighten up the whole house as best I can, then at around 1030 I load the dogs up in the Durango and we went for a little ride...  lol  Actually ended up visiting with my dad at his job for a bit...  

On the way home I get a text from my wife saying that another Realtor (from a different agency) wants to show the place at 1715-1730 ish...  So after getting home from the first showing, I start my project for the day:  Replacing the Garbage Disposal...  That was a disgusting chore...  lol  Only took me about an hour and a half to do...  lol  I think the Disposal was older than me...  lol

After my wife got home from work we loaded up the dogs in the Durango again and went to pick up supper.  Then we came back to a parking lot that is within eye-shot of our place and we ate waiting for the other showing...  They finally arrived at around 1745 and stayed until like 1820...  

We woke up this morning to a voice-mail on her phone from out Real Estate Agent (who is CA currently, lol) stating that we got an offer on the house.  Mind you, the house was just listed online on Wednesday morning...  Not sure what the offer is, we have to give our agent a call later on in the morning...  

Today is laundry day...  Plus I have to replace the lights on the front of the garage...  The lights went out a while ago and when I went to change them, the bulb bases were seized in the socket...  

I might even set my custom bar on the Durango for another test fit/video...  lol

Reactions: tsquale
i got a good weekend planned.. a mini vaction.

well its like this. My GF who makes a lot more money then me an hour has this thing called "use or loose days"she had a whole week to take. I have this thing called a "weekend" so I shall take these 2 precious days off.

I have HAMFEST to go to in the morning.

a club meeting afterwards

then we're going to a local drive in theater.

sunday we are going to do something in chatanooga about 100 miles away

ditto. ..

I also have to prepare for a behavioral interview next week... fun.

Wish me luck it's for an awesome job!

Is that where they tell you to sit and roll over or where they ask you if you've ever fantiZed about a family member.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the offer to us wasn't horrible...  We were asking $189,900 for the house.  Their offer was $185,000 with $10,000 sellers assist...  That was a little steep in our eyes, so we countered with $185,000 and $5,000 sellers assist...  

Well, got a call this morning from our Realtor...  They accepted our counter...  So the house is technically under contract...  lol  Not too shabby for only being on the market since Wednesday morning...  lol

Luckily the people aren't going to be able to move in until late May early June, so we have some time to pack all our stuff...  lol  Here comes a whirlwind of a couple of months...  lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1