Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

How's everyone's Sunday going?

11008450_10205224811733403_5216950074886872616_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a little wet sanding and polishing tonight at work...  (went a lot quicker than i thought...  lol)

Here's what I started with...

The center top looked ok when I had the blue tops on, but next the the basically NOS tops I got from shues, it looked horrible...  lol  

received_10153203794946098.jpeg

Custom Ranger Bar 04.jpg

So, I started with a quick 1000 grit wet sand (right side of top)

Top 01.jpg

Then onto a quick 3000 grit...

Top 02.jpg

Then after a quick polishing with some PlastX, it looks pretty damn good...  

Top 03.jpg

after my nice weekend, back to the grind....

Reactions: GPC
keys locked in car

cigarettes locked in car

daily meds locked in car

supposed to start new job but cant cause

keys are locked in car

ai1325.photobucket.com_albums_u626_aphoenixrising13_7C48E8DA_Efe9a9f3dc1e6f1e5dcbc1795ebd48231.jpg

Reactions: GPC and wilsonbr90
On star, or get a big rock.

Reactions: GPC
keys locked in car

cigarettes locked in car

daily meds locked in car

supposed to start new job but cant cause

keys are locked in carai1325.photobucket.com_albums_u626_aphoenixrising13_7C48E8DA_Efe9a9f3dc1e6f1e5dcbc1795ebd48231.jpg
Could be worse...you could be like a certain member here who locked their keys in a marked patrol car in the Wendy's parking lot.

Tried modding a Five-O light with an LR11. The fit was perfect...too bad they are finicky when it comes to power and it doesn't like that it gets power from a rotating contact plate. Damn. Looks sweet but after a few hours of trying to mock up a solution it's just not seeming feasible. Even tried to independently wire the LR11 but wasn't able to keep contact due to the rotation.

Checking back in for 12...  Gonna do some transplant surgery tonight...   Gotta get the ULF-44 into the 48" and put the Intelli-Flasher in the 36"...  

Y

Tried modding a Five-O light with an LR11. The fit was perfect...too bad they are finicky when it comes to power and it doesn't like that it gets power from a rotating contact plate. Damn. Looks sweet but after a few hours of trying to mock up a solution it's just not seeming feasible. Even tried to independently wire the LR11 but wasn't able to keep contact due to the rotation.
sounds like you need two or maybe three brushes for power contact....

I like this idea.

Hmm how many lr 11's could you shove in there?

Ysounds like you need two or maybe three brushes for power contact....

I like this idea.

Hmm how many lr 11's could you shove in there?
I agree. One module fits perfectly in the spot for the original bulb. It has got me thinking about tearing out the guts and making it all LR11s inside on a rotating pattern. That would be a bit more then I want to spend on this. I'll revisit it Wednesday on my next day off

I agree. One module fits perfectly in the spot for the original bulb. It has got me thinking about tearing out the guts and making it all LR11s inside on a rotating pattern. That would be a bit more then I want to spend on this. I'll revisit it Wednesday on my next day off
oh in thinking mounting them to rotate like the original bulb would. (Steady burn them) maybe tossing 3 or 4 in there.

Led Mini rotating beacon ftw.

Reactions: Jarred J.
On star, or get a big rock.
I wont kid, I gave it serious thought; even went as far as punching through my headliner via the roof hole where I had the lightbars wire run, in hopes the rear door handle would solve things. I caught it; pulled...and failed due to child safety crap.

However, Im in now, and am the proud owner of 3 new spare keys

friggin sinus infection/sore throat is trying to kick my butt

Got off work yesterday and helped some folks work on our "new" EMA vehicle... They are tired of our big box van so they gave us literally a "short bus" moved the seats around and took out the wheel chir lift and came up with a few ideas of where to mount what.

Got home to see the GF hadn't made it back to the house yet so I layed down for a nap. 3 hours later I woke up to check in to some amateur radio nets, then layed back down. next thing I know its 2am.

got up took my contacts out and went back to bed. 

sore throat has subsuded but still got a sinus headache.

I also have an extra key, its the "valet" key. I keep it in the house. I accidently locked myself out of the house one time but since the keys were inside the deadbolt wasn't locked. all I had to do was wiggle the door open open with a carpenters knife.

Checking back in for 12...  Might put some mount feet and mags on the 36" Flat-top MX...  No work tomorrow night, but i have to "work" Thursday...  Traveling down to State College area for a class...  

got the trailer light protectors on the trailer yesterday after work. took longer than I wanted, but its done. today if the weather holds off, im getting the weedeater ready for service.

nope didn't get the weedeater going, probably wait till Saturday. supposed to be warmer and not raining. worked 2nd shift today. looks like the next couple of weeks of schedules are going to be fubar'd

I had Wednesday off from work because we had a class to travel to on Thursday...  So yesterday, My Director, Deputy Director, fellow dispatcher and I went to Union County 911 for Domestic Intervention...  They have a pretty nice facility down there...  lol  Left here at 0630, got there at 0800 had our class and was home by 1730...  Not a bad days work, except it was in the evil day light hours...  lol

Early this morning I ran an MVA with a neighboring department with my "new" set-up...  Even though I didn't encounter a single vehicle until arriving on scene...  haha

Reactions: tsquale
in for 8 then of tommorow

I have to work tomorrow so....yeah.
I, too, shall be jamming 18 gears tomorrow. End of day today I was at 57+ hours. Gonna try and round that out to 65 tomorrow.

I, too, shall be jamming 18 gears tomorrow. End of day today I was at 57+ hours. Gonna try and round that out to 65 tomorrow.
It's been kind of a weird week here. Monday and Tuesday I returned rental trailers back to Concord, Wednesday I went and helped out a mechanic at the port, Thursday I moved one of our big rubber tire cranes to the port, and today I spent riding around in a pickup hauling cones and stuff to the port, and tomorrow I'm going to help out mechanics on another job.

Oh I also put my normal truck and the extendable flatbed in the shop Thursday morning for some pretty simple stuff and by today at 5 they still hadn't finished it.

So it's been a fun week.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1