Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Meth lab fire/explosion, a few medicals and a sweet car fire to round out my day

Just about every one in the north half of my County has been on a structure assignment today.
Have you done the MCOLES Physical exam before?

Well I am an out of shape person who eats Cheetos while lurking ELB in the majority of my free time.

Reactions: GPC and Chris W
Don't know what your talking about. Sun and high in the upper 50's. We're actually starting to worry about a possible drought this summer.

Nice pup T!!!  Holy hair clean up though...  lol

Checking back in for my final 8 of the week...  Thinking about going out to the Durango and bring in the Full Flat-Top and fiddling with it...  But at the same time, I'm not feeling very productive tonight...  lol

I have one more tomorrow, then my one weekend a month off. Applied for a new position, will have to see if that pans out. Straight days 6-2pm and weekends off again. Ive been on 7 day swing for 5 years now. Its getting old.

Have a couple liberties and a freedom to work on and hopefully turn around and sell them. Need to recoupe my money back for other toys. Think I'm going to pick up a snowmobile this weekend.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Well the nights almost over, and I did NOTHING with the bar...  lol  The more I think about it, I want to send my L32 to you Wilson and have you make it deep blue...  lol  And I still have the other Solaris heads to send you...  lol  

Always something isn't it. Mine is dwindling down as well, but as I stated before, I still have one more to go. Always willing to do work for you Tim.

Well week 9 at the new dept and caught 2 fires. Fell through the roof at one. Mind you the roof was about 2 foot off the ground on a pile of barn matter. Almost lost my boot. I'll bet that was the biggest barn in the twp/city

i spent 30 minutes last night sweeping off my road from my neighbors drive, to almost the top of the hill so the snow wouldnt turn to ice....

cause the citys street dept is too damn lazy to do their job and i had to be here no matter what.

i live on a steep ass hill between 2 state highways that get brined. i get told all the time "you live on a secondary and  it doesnt matter..."

i tell them ill remember that when i sue you for either me wrecking, or somene wrecking into my house...

last week i had someone crash their car into my ditch and abandon it. when i called the cops, they couldnt make it up the hill in a 4 wheel drive tahoe

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale
he tried getting up the hill 2 times. when he rolled backwards he parked itat the store at the end of my street. 3 minutes later he was walking through the grss to get to my house...

Checking in for a bit...  I've been up for about an hour now...  Getting ready to make some eggs...  lol  

BJ and I are gonna be chopping a Whelen ULTRA frame today to make a Custom bar or 2...  lol  

I'm working on a manual for our foam trailer. It's a county wide asset and my Chief is convinced that most people would take believe the pressures we run the pump at. So if it's in writing it's undeniable..... Even though the u it says it clear as day.

Finally got ahold of my landlord, he'd been on a cruise. 

looks like its going to need a sheet of fiber board and all the shingleto go with it, as well as a new rubber boot around the service tie as part of the branch went THROUGH IT!

he had his handy man come by and put a tarp on the holes and while he was on the roof i had him reattach the coax on my tv antenna that i just fixed the "transformer" for.... now i can get my 30 channels back instead of just 3...

the last thing i heard on the radio this morning was "no more snow" guess whats its been doing for the last 30 minutes LOL

supposed to be 68 tuesday with a chance of no auntie em's my kinda weather  :)

I've got three Mark Martin 1:24 scale diecast cars for the next three people that say they want one. (Quote me so i get the alert).

If you don't think you really want one, don't say "i" just to get something for free lol
I really would like one, if still available.

Reactions: GPC
Well I'm in Indianapolis ready to test again for paramedic.

I talked to my Dr and she prescribed me a few xanax to take to calm me down. I don't know why but I was so nervous and psyched out I couldn't do much.

The funny thing is I've been a ff/emt for 6 years now and I destroyed the basic stations like trauma assessment bleeding and King lt

I see fed ex is at it sbest again..

its an oxy moron "smart post"

I ordered something from a town that's an hour east of me... I know Nashville is a state hub, its also where the post office hub is,  but they sent it to Nashville then 3 hours west to Memphis? :duh:

-

2/27/2015 - Friday 

6:49 pm Departed FedEx location 
MEMPHIS, TN

3:14 pm Arrived at FedEx location 
MEMPHIS, TN

7:56 am Departed FedEx location 
NASHVILLE, TN

2:56 am Arrived at FedEx location 
NASHVILLE, TN

-

2/26/2015 - Thursday 

9:20 pm Left FedEx origin facility 
COOKEVILLE, TN

8:38 pm Arrived at FedEx location 
COOKEVILLE, TN

3:17 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx 

3:01 pm Picked up 
COOKEVILLE, TN

and still has to come back to nashville, then to Murfreesboro to the local hub, where it will go to the post office here, then to my house. no wonder it said itd take 8 days to get here from a place an hour away...

(and they wonder why they are going broke...) :crazy:

at my job I see 3 - 4 fed ex delivery vehicles from the sprinter vans up to semis, ill ask one of them Tuesday when I see them again.

Uggggggh tommorw is Monday
(Just to aggravate Dave...)  Today is my "Monday"...  lol

In for 8 tonight...  Tearing apart the L32 in my custom bar to send a pic to Wilson to see of he can convert it to a better blue for me...  Hopefully he can, and I can box up these modules and the Solaris heads I have to send to him...  lol  Although, I've been saying I'm going to send him these Solaris heads for months now...  lol

i dont know what day it is anymore, my days off are tommorow and thursday with one of the days im working has an 8 hour turnaround....

update on my package, now its in another state..... :crazy:

3/01/2015 - Sunday
9:25 pm Departed FedEx location  FEDEX SMARTPOST SOUTHAVEN, MS
3:22 pm Arrived at FedEx location  FEDEX SMARTPOST SOUTHAVEN, MS

WTF

My shift is just about 1/2 over for the night...  And its DEAD...  I don't have any lighting projects to work on until I get my lightheads and LED cards back from Wilson...  I've been messing around with my LEGOs so far tonight...  I've been in a funk lately, so I'm not really wanting to do anything really...  lol

If you're in a funk, try farting directly on or crop dusting a coworker. Gives you a cheap laugh.

Or for real fun, if people sleep at your job, try alarm clocking them. If you need to know what that is, ask me and I'll tell you.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1