Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Only been at work an hour and I'm already having to wait to be unloaded.

I wish you guys were still selling discounted Pegasus interior bars
We still have a few models available. Let me know which model you are needing.  Not all vehicles were included in that.

Just to let everyone else know, I've been busy. We are doing some work behind the scenes on our site.  Got a new program getting ready to roll out that will eliminate coupon codes for most of you. This will probably make me public enemy #1 very soon with alot of people but... it will make the customers happy. Tired of the gimmicks and coupon codes or packages. 

The other reason I havn't been around is....... football season is right around the corner and I have been out at the training camp with the team all week. 

We still have a few models available. Let me know which model you are needing.  Not all vehicles were included in that.

Just to let everyone else know, I've been busy. We are doing some work behind the scenes on our site.  Got a new program getting ready to roll out that will eliminate coupon codes for most of you. This will probably make me public enemy #1 very soon with alot of people but... it will make the customers happy. Tired of the gimmicks and coupon codes or packages. 

The other reason I havn't been around is....... football season is right around the corner and I have been out at the training camp with the team all week. 
I hate you already, lol. Cant wait for the launch, its going to be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
just dropped the kia off to get the window tint strip fixed.

went and voted yesterday because im not going to able to on election day.

mowed a yard then went and saw my granny at the nursing home 

now im here for 12 hours  :hopeless:

Ive got 2 sedans, and a utility waiting for me at the shop with another sedan waiting in the wings.  Also have a Charger with a blown motor to decommission. 

what is this "weekend" you speak of?

ohh yeah forgot to mention my mp3 player got washed with my mowing pants last night.... so. yeah...

what is this "weekend" you speak of?

ohh yeah forgot to mention my mp3 player got washed with my mowing pants last night.... so. yeah...
hey, all regards i work both sat and sun. but both evenings will feature the Italian festival literally a block from mi casa

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan