Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Why you heating the hot water?

In all seriousness, these are usually pretty easy to do. If you have natural gas, you should pester your landlord about upgrading to a tankless water heater. 
cause it goes well with bacon?

:D

its electric

10 hr shift tonight, home for 5hrs sleep then 8hr shift

About to nap. Work 12 tonight. Just got back from the school, gotta take the compass test tomorrow morning then finish getting setup for my EMT-B course.

is it 6 yet?

wtf? why am I gettin lumped into that?
Seemed like a good idea at the time...

And it still appears valid...  Until I get a notice from PayPal of a payment...  lol 

Actually if my hair would turn ginger I would look pretty much like you.
You shut your filthy mouth!!!  And remember, I'm bald...  lol

Back "on topic"...  I got some more work done on the "BoulDrango"...  I'll be updating my install thread shortly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GPC

And it still appears valid...  Until I get a notice from PayPal of a payment...  lol 

You shut your filthy mouth!!!  And remember, I'm bald...  lol

Back "on topic"...  I got some more work done on the "BoulDrango"...  I'll be updating my install thread shortly...
THats not as catchy as my BouldeRango, or even my alternate BoulDurango. Yours sounds like BowelDrano.

Sidenote- My 1776th post. Freedom, anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: uniden278

And it still appears valid... Until I get a notice from PayPal of a payment... lol

You shut your filthy mouth!!! And remember, I'm bald... lol

Back "on topic"... I got some more work done on the "BoulDrango"... I'll be updating my install thread shortly...

BaldRango??

Reactions: uniden278
go w feniex storm, lotta loud for little price

Welp. Got the compass test done. Passed way above the standard for a basic emt. So monday I got down and finish up all the paper work to start class in a few more weeks.

Reactions: GPC
Can't decide if I want to go to one of the Panther's preseason games or not.

Never been to an NFL game and I want to go just not sure when. 

And regular season isn't as exciting as watching your hometown team go on to win the super bowl. Just thought I'd throw that in. :ph34r:

BJ, come to chat and talk my good fellow. 

yeah back at work....

waiting for lights to come in this week!!!

You want a cookie or something?

last night i had pizza from dominoes with chicken, mushrooms, feta cheese, and your favorite item...

this afternoon i had the sunrise sampler at cracker barrel and it has your favorite item on it too... LOL

That pizza sounds good except for the feta cheese. 

feta cheese is awesome!

Reactions: unlisted
I found feda cheese is awesome on most things. There is 2 awesome Peta places 1 near work/home and 1 near school.

When I was in Morocco I ate gyros almost every day. And the place near me is owned by a Moroccan so needless to say it's awesome! And he puts mounds of feda on them and even has a feda dip that he throws in for the fries

Reactions: Jarred J.
Damn you people got me wanting some Mediterranean food. Grrr. Speaking if pot pies excuse me while i go heat mine up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan