Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I lost the mounting feet for a justice I had anyone have a spare set to sell?
Check with Retired1. Chief (Terry) usually has Justice stuff around

Reactions: GPC
Checking in for my "Friday" 8 hours them off for 3 days...  I'm still trying to decide where to mount my ULF-44 in the Durango...  I might take the passenger's seat out tomorrow and see how much room I have to work with in the battery box area...  Then I have to find a spot to run the wires into the cab from the hood area...  

But the first point of order when I get home is waiting for Tractor Supply to open so I can get some Ring Terminals...  lol

guess who's hot water heater went out..... :hissyfit:

if its a  simple fix ill do it and charge the land lord... if it aint ill let him replace it!

This post is coming to you all from a Denny's

OHH GOOD IM ONLY WORKING 8 HOURS TODAY!!! 12 tommorow though

Lazy days are good every now and then. 

Why you heating the hot water?

In all seriousness, these are usually pretty easy to do. If you have natural gas, you should pester your landlord about upgrading to a tankless water heater. 
Id check with the landlord first anyways, some areas require a permit for water heater replacement.

Also, they sell quick connect pieces for copper pipe that are SO F***ING much better than soldering it.

Id check with the landlord first anyways, some areas require a permit for water heater replacement.

Also, they sell quick connect pieces for copper pipe that are SO F***ING much better than soldering it.

nope no permit... i thought maybe an element had gone out which isnt hard to do.... i got to the house after work, opened up the closet its in and surprise! there was evidence of rusty water coming out of the area where you set the temp. i open up the access panel the insulation is wet and the GFCI on it had tripped but not the main breaker...

the pan under the heater was full of water as well.... 

so that made it  "above my user level"... called the ol landlord told him what i was looking at, that i was containing the leak with my good ol shop vac and he said he was on the way.

after a brief overview of the age of the unit, he advised he was heading to lowes and would call his electrician/plumber to replace it in the morning.... 

thats happening now but i still got a nice cold shower  this morning... UGH

waiting on some new lights to come in to install!! my one titan 100 will be here monday supposedly and im about to order the other one unless i win it (which wont happen)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan