Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

After they have had all day to work on it if this dealer doesn't come back with some decent financing I will kill someone.

After they have had all day to work on it if this dealer doesn't come back with some decent financing I will kill someone.
You should've pre-arranged through your bank and saved yourself the headache.

In other news, if you do decide to kill someone, call me. I know a couple deserted places...............

Reactions: GPC
40+ pages to go to be the longest

no you havent... we have like what 25 times 40 posts to go to even so thats like 2,000 posts to catch up or something

im sure over 100 will be yours :p

Digging the challenger not digging the rims. If I ever hit it big on the lotto the first car I buy is a challenger with the hemi and the Hurst package, the second thing I do is take it to cajunblitz and have it decked out along with the other vehicles I bought. Here's to dreaming.

Reactions: Jarred J. and GPC
Digging the challenger not digging the rims. If I ever hit it big on the lotto the first car I buy is a challenger with the hemi and the Hurst package, the second thing I do is take it to cajunblitz and have it decked out along with the other vehicles I bought. Here's to dreaming.
Yeah I am going to get some different rims. Just not sure what yet. 

Sadly it isn't Tim. As far as I drive for work I couldn't justify the hemi.  

A challenger without a hemi!?!? Say it ain't so....
I know but, start driving 65mi one way to work everyday and you will see why I went with the smaller engine. Still has plenty of power too. 

More power means less rpm less rpm means more mpg

My dad's 2013 z06 gets 30mpg avg right now. Granted it's running 104 octane. But 900 rpm going 80 mph is no joke

I personally like a wide 5 spoke I think the stock ones are that way

Last edited by a moderator:
about to do as little as possible for next 12 hours ...

if i had dirt on my face and a rag people will know i did something i wasnt supposed to do.... LOL

Reactions: justavillain
I know you all cant be having lives. Come to chat and talk. 

Tent City..

House full of screaming babies and retarded women..   I set up a tent in the back yard with an air mattress and an extension cord.. 

Peace and quiet..and intardnet.. :thumbsup:

Reactions: GPC
welp wont be going back to pizza hut for awhile....

i dont have the ability to get on chat cause work sucks...

and.... i think im forgettign something........

hmmmm

oh yeah

BACON

18 minutes before going home, and something tells me my relief will call in last minute like always.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468