Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Some asshat ran a shopping cart into the passenger door of my new ram yesterday... lovely little dent and scratched down to bare metal...

65k truck, not even on the road for two months... :angry:

Oh and this is my 6000th post (on this version of elb, lol)

when in the hell did you catch up to me?

ill be at 6k this week.

only by 30 lol

rumplestiltskin

going to pizza hut for buffet tonight then the movie "sex tape"

"no one  understands the cloud"

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
all the quality pics ive posted in the past week and barely any likes? you folks are slippin

stilts
don't feel bad ive liked more posts this week then others have liked  my posts ....

At charlotte airport. Just waiting to board this guy so We can head home.

he's trying to be like that senator

Wow, once again bad choice of words in this crowd. Damn it.

yo we dont judge. no need to make things up like "poor choice of words"....who you board and what port ya stuff it in, its yo bidness. all good in the hood. just ask doug :D

Dave you asshole!lol
no, you may not have my asshole.

ask doug, his might be open after the waiters done with it

sigh, we need a new scapegoat. poor dougs name gets dragged through the mud..... like every other part of him, that whore! oooh bazinga!

no seriously, i think parkers trying to be the new doug :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 336
I am here and no parker is nowhere near me  

I am glad Im not around doug, he scares me.

Im finally at the place where I reside, gonna get some dinner and spend some time with the wife and kids.

Yay for screen shots. Just throw it on the pile of other things i have said that convinces you all that I am gay. Anything to make someone else to laugh at I reckon.

Reactions: 336
Yay for screen shots. Just throw it on the pile of other things i have said that convinces you all that I am gay. Anything to make someone else to laugh at I reckon.
dont take offence brah, we understand comin out to a bunch o'manly firefighters and cops is a tough thing. we applaud you in your strength and courage. we dont mean to bust ya stones ( the guys at blue oyster will do enougha that) , we support your decision :thumbsup:

in one of those "cant wake up" funks, quite annoying

About to start my very first restoration, a Code3 MX7000 that I acquired.  Came on here to look up some how-to's and got distracted by this thread first :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468