Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

About to start my very first restoration, a Code3 MX7000 that I acquired. Came on here to look up some how-to's and got distracted by this thread first :)
That'll happen

Putting Ion's between the Hoe's front fender and bumper as intersection warning.  Unsure if I'm going to have them flash with or opposite the HAW in the front corner marker. 

Footprint or contrast, no free lunch.

Putting Ion's between the Hoe's front fender and bumper as intersection warning.  Unsure if I'm going to have them flash with or opposite the HAW in the front corner marker. 

I say go for the alt pattern if only using two ions. Then there is always some attention getting flashing light on each respective side.

Reactions: 336
About to start my very first restoration, a Code3 MX7000 that I acquired.  Came on here to look up some how-to's and got distracted by this thread first :)
somebody got stuck doing the repeater

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
Got my hoe 75% done, it is at least response ready.

2003 Tahoe Fire POV

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, dont nobody want free stuffz no mo? where everybody went?

Putting Ion's between the Hoe's front fender and bumper as intersection warning. Unsure if I'm going to have them flash with or opposite the HAW in the front corner marker.

Def. Go with alternating ion with HAW. Like unlisted said, always having something flashing helps get attention.

Reactions: 336
Checking in for 8...  Tonights my "Friday"...  Going to pick up some more materials tomorrow and tear into the Durango again on Friday...

tommorow starts day 1  of 4  12 hour shifts......

got all my yards caught up except the neighbors just have to weedeat theree and ill be done

bank gig 12+ hr shifts next 2 days, ride there is 45 min each way. be staring at the wall standing the whole time, not gunna be a happy camper. now to sleep fast so the games can begin

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from the station, mutual aid fire alarm. I was the only one from my dept. To respond. Good thing it was a false alarm. That the down side of living in a small town that is more like a retirement home, not a whole lot of people willing to join the department. Or able for that matter.

We do to, we are just a very small dept. Of only 5 apparatus ( 2 engines, 1 light rescue, 1 brush truck and a rescue boat) hopefully with the nuclear plant business picking up more younger people will move to the area and join and be able to help.

We do to, we are just a very small dept. Of only 5 apparatus ( 2 engines, 1 light rescue, 1 brush truck and a rescue boat) hopefully with the nuclear plant business picking up more younger people will move to the area and join and be able to help.
Ah, gotcha. I think they have 2 Engines, 1 Engine/Rescue combo, 1 ladder, 2 tankers, 2 brush trucks, 1 man support suburban, and 1 Chief/IC truck in town.

To sell the Dominator or not? That is the question.

Second mutual aid call of the day. At least i got to roll this time. Alone of course.

I had an interesting morning..   4:45  Multiple calls, garage fulling involved on arrival with extension well into house.  Home owners away on vacation so I guess that is a positive.. no injuries but the house is more or less a total loss.

The critique is going to be interesting, lots of silly mistakes that luckily didn't add up to a bigger issue.

My kid was out of town, wife got her first under her belt though.. :whistle:

aoi57.tinypic.com_2jca25d.jpg

Reactions: tsquale
Ok guys... been a busy week....

I'm probably not going to have a winner this week (see I'll be fair and give you a heads up).

I've been sucked into doing the contest on a facebook group this weekend.  

But we can still do our post whoring here if you want.

Oh... I just updated my for sale thread.  

I'm bring back more interior only light sticks at great prices 

well i didnt have to work 12 hours after all today. it was my step dads BDay so we went to cracker barrell

what color dominator?

next time you get paged out parker take the boat!!! maybe they will quit mutual aid calling you

up again for another long day at the bank. decent enough gig, just makes for a mega-long day

Checking in...  Getting ready to make some breakfast, then to the garage for the day...  I'm determined to at least get my grill lights mounted...  I think I'll throw my HLF on too, just for S&Gs...  lol

Checking in... Getting ready to make some breakfast, then to the garage for the day... I'm determined to at least get my grill lights mounted... I think I'll throw my HLF on too, just for S&Gs... lol
must be nice to have things you dont/wont need/use to install just the heck of it :crazy:

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
i'll be doing an uninstall this weekend.  just sold my microman 4" "takedown" lights...

got to take them down from the front headliner.

im also getting my windshield tint strip fixed this coming week as well so that will be something less for the guy to have to work around.

will be buying some feniex t- 100's soon to replace those.

my next post will be 6k... so off to the lounge

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468