Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I'm tired too..

Answered an auto alarm at 1am, got out of bed at 2pm and brought the Chiefs truck back to the firehouse..

Headed back to the FH now for a duty shift.   Hopefully no calls tonight, knock on wood.

Had an Ambulance Company picnic on saturday at noon...  then was at a wedding from 1430-2030...  Got home and laid down hoping to sleep in...  Got woken up by the pager at 0344 for a "vehicle fire next to a structure"...  I was first person on scene, confirming dispatch...  Get the fire out and smoke cleared, find a body in the passengers seat...  Upon further investigation, found a little .22 in his "hand"...  So, that was how my early Sunday morning was spend...  Didn't get home until 0730, stayed up till around noon, then crashed until around 1600...  

One more hour, please lord give me the strength to make it home.... and thats all i have to say about that.

Reactions: tsquale
gotta a blessing, relief in hour early = hour sooner i go to bed. night all

:diggrave:

so we had a "new" girl start last week cause her contract with our employer at Verizon got cancelled.

She trained 2 days and quit. said she was making more to do less at VZW and wasn't going to stay here to do more for less. (welcome to our world)

I was supposed to have this weekend off. sooooooooooooooooooooooo there went that

Hmm...Sasha...reminds me of the girl who got knocked up twice in high school.
don't tell that bish im on these forums now...   Let her keep thinking my name is tyrone

:beat_deadhorse: :Banghead:   :tequila: :lightbulb: :Rumour: :Zzzz: :coffee: :jawdrop:

:)   :crazy:   :(   :-x   :mad:   :lol:   :D   :angry:   :cool:   :eek:   :mellow:   :huh:   :sleepy:   :confused:   ^_^

Apparently 15 is the magic number for how many smiley's you can put in one post.

So I got the trailblazer yesterday. The interior is trashed by kids in the back cigarette smoke all over the windows/windshield and headliner.

Well the Bissell little green machine did a lot of good. But there was some persistent stains and the headliner left. So I got my uniform steamer out and boom stains are gone on the floor and a few more hits on the headliner it will be clear too.

For the floor I just put the steam head on it for about 30 sec then used the carpet cleaner. For the headliner it's quick moves so you don't kill the glue. Put a microfiber cloth folded long ways(hot dog style) fold it over the head and move it over in lines moving the cloth as it gets dirty. Don't move too slow or else it can kill the glue. But it works. The stain is gone. I missed a spot, I can get a photo to prove it!

Some asshat ran a shopping cart into the passenger door of my new ram yesterday... lovely little dent and scratched down to bare metal...

65k truck, not even on the road for two months... :angry:

Oh and this is my 6000th post (on this version of elb, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Figure out a dog name?
Yea, Sasha stuck. She doesn't answer to it for shit right now, but then again she doesn't answer to anything.

Some asshat ran a shopping cart into the passenger door of my new ram yesterday... lovely little dent and scratched down to bare metal...

65k truck, not even on the road for two months... :angry:

Oh and this is my 6000th post (on this version of elb, lol)

That sucks balls dude.

I'm just glad I didn't see who did it.. no pending murder charges.. at least if I did it wouldn't be pre meditated... hehe.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468