Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

wish it was go home time now.

gunna be a long one

Man I wish I knew Vermont and Lake Placid was so fricking nice I would of come down this way more often!! (bonus points if you can guess where I'm staying overnight)

Got some awesome photos too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I wish I knew Vermont and Lake Placid was so fricking nice I would of come down this way more often!! (bonus points if you can guess where I'm staying overnight)

Got some awesome photos too!

pics or gtfo

It was slow progress yesterday...  Got my new saw ($90) and a non-ferrous blade for it ($45)...  Plus bought a bunch of aluminum stock, butt connectors, 18-4 wire and screws...  I got the 4 base plates made for the 8 T-6s, but ran out of time before the wife came home...  Today i'll be tearing the front off and getting to work...  I hope I can get all the stuff done that I want to get done...  lol  8 T-6s, 2 T-300s, a speaker or two, new Lows installed, HID Fogs installed...

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
well your alive and well so i guess you didnt spend the night in the huge gator at the lake...

12 hours of fun today.

shuda been paid by the landscape place by now. its noon friday and still nothing in my account from them. lil more than cheesed right now

I "hear" the gears are starting to turn on getting us an employeer that gives a damn about us... all i request is that  they give us a damn pay raise or some type of benefit! (besides vacation)

I "hear" the gears are starting to turn on getting us an employeer that gives a damn about us... all i request is that they give us a damn pay raise or some type of benefit! (besides vacation)
dahells a vacation??? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
enjoyin my last few moments of freedom before my weekend, dinner w friends later

Sat 0800-1600 sleep then 2300-0700, 0800-1600. sleep. 2300-0700

Well...  Progress was slow again today...   :mad:   :cry:   I got my new headlight bulbs in, and my new HID fogs installed and mounted.  But I hit a snag on starting to mount my grill lights...  So I'm going to have to do some more brain storming...  I also found that my heat gun has disappeared, therefore even if I could have started mounting things, I wouldn't be able to wire anything... :angry:

is that gary bussey?

336, jazzdad in training

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
make matters worse my stomach is not a happy stomach

A double cheeseburger with bacon would be good right about now. 

Reactions: tsquale
A double cheese burger with DOUBLE bacon sound better! But I will totally settle for eggplant parmesan thats in the oven, yummy yummy

Or not, the oven just over heated and melted the little pan the eggplant parmesan was in so now its plan B. Little smokies in BBQ sauce

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468