Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

with this buncha raggamuffins, not much

5 guys total includin me for 12 apt complex properties: one truck, one trailer. 2 sit downs, of which one is broke. one walk behind george washington used at pearl harbor, and two pushmowers with bald wheels.

ive quit better jobs than this, givin em a chance but dont expect ill be here long
uploadfromtaptalk1404330659574.jpg this is the fleet of trucks at the company I work for

:sleepy:   :sleepy:   :sleepy:   :sleepy:   :sleepy:   :sleepy:   :sleepy:   :sleepy:

Leaving Atkins VA, back to sc. Man I could swear i just left sc. Oh wait, I did.

Did I win again yet...?  lol  j/k

Checking in for another 8...  Tonight's my Friday, them my 3 days off...  Maybe do some more investigative work on the Durango...

Oh, I almost forgot...

Ugh. Made it to the SC/NC State line. My body hurts from sitting so much.

Open the sunroof and stand up, just make sure you wave politely as you pass other motorist or they will think youre a little stranger than you are.

My new system on my Hoe passed the smoke test, powered it up for the first time tonight.. :woot:

severe storms last night, yet still have 90% humidity with a high of 90. supposedly another system will come later today, all i know is the build up before hand sucks balls to work in. i didnt need the rain yesterday, i was thorougly soaked before it

oh, did i win some apollos yet? :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
 Office with A/C on days like this = priceless

2 ac's in the shack. one is a RV roof mount the other is a window mount they cut a hole in the side of the shack to mount.

1 will not cool a metal box but together they work alright as long s it stays below 90.

today its supposed to be a high of 81. got 4 yards to mow when i get off.

i get to work 12 hours for the holiday tommorow then leave here change clothes and help the squad with the citys fireworks 

since im working 12 hours tommorow and that will also be the same dollar aomount of pay since 12 x 12 is 144 and 144 is a gross...

does that mean my pay tommorow is (a) gross?

or

that i'll be payed grossly?

and because i dont like odd numbers... GROSS

i lost my mind and still havent found it.

Bout to chow down on some Spinach alfredo chicken tomato pizza for papa johns.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468