Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I may or may not be a fat ass. I just ate 6 out of the 8 large slices.

Doug, screw you, go ask one of your manly men!!!

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
Fucking hurricane messing up my evening. 

:mellow:   :crazy:   :mellow:   :huh:

you aren't happy unless you have something to hate are you

It's no fun till' somone gets hurt,

I was out trying to tighten the cord grip through the roof for my lightbar in the rain, at 20:00..  wtf is wrong with me?

well, we got some rain but not the cataclysmic hellstorm they warned off. i will say it has cooled down a bit though

Meh. Still waiting for something from hurricane Arthur?! We got one rain band off of it, which was not much. Lots of thunder no rain.

messaged foxtrot5, curious to see how he's weathering it, pun intended

Looks to be a nicer day today...  High of around 77...  Happy 4th Everyone!!!  

Sitting here drinking my 1st cup of coffee before I make breakfast...  I'll also be adding an LED Responder to my For Sale thread...  Its currently a CON-3 Amber, but I can make it TIR-6 Blue, and possibly LIN-6 blue if I have enough heads floating around...  lol

Looks to be a nicer day today... High of around 77... Happy 4th Everyone!!!

Sitting here drinking my 1st cup of coffee before I make breakfast... I'll also be adding an LED Responder to my For Sale thread... Its currently a CON-3 Amber, but I can make it TIR-6 Blue, and possibly LIN-6 blue if I have enough heads floating around... lol

IF he has enough "laying around"??? IF?!? like its really a question.....

workin, yay double time

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
IF he has enough "laying around"??? IF?!? like its really a question.....

workin, yay double time
I actually don't have enough linear modules around...  Since I made that All Blue T/A, I only have 5 LIN-6s left...  BUt I do have 6 DEEP Blue TIR-6s fresh from WIlson that I could use to make it Blue...  Or I could do 4 Blue LIN-6s (front/sides) and put 2 CON-3 Ambers in the rear...  lol

Double Time is always nice...  lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Bout to chow down on some Spinach alfredo chicken tomato pizza for papa johns.
your eating pizza for pappa john's? are you a taste tester?

new national anthem

ditto but only time and half aka "holiday pay"

Today is going to be boring...  Since the mail didn't feel like coming yesterday, I didn't get my adapters delivered...  So I can't tackle my reverse light conversion like I planned...  Now I'm starting to think I want to convert ALL of my bulbs to LED...  Gonna get some LED 194 for my rear running lights, possibly get some red 3-mode Cannons for the tails, Amber 3-Mode ones for the front turn signals and some 194s for the front markers...  

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
Just got woke up by the wife, bout to go mow the damn grass, charge the battery on the tahoe so I can move it out of the way.

Well so far today I've accomplished:  

- 2 loads of laundry (third is in the dryer)

- Spent $116.46 on eBay on stuff for the Durango...  

So, people need to buy more stuff!!!  Link in my Signature!!!  LoL

Well i mowed the lawn, and finish stripping the interior out of the Tahoe.

Time for a nap before work tonight.

at work for another 4 and half hours....

i have accomplished nothing except watch a movie i havent watched since i was a wee lad...

FIREBIRDS with nicolas cage and my way long distant cousin tommy lee jones.

its top gun but less gay and with apache helicopters... WATCH IT!

I have done nothing. I mean literally nottttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

wasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468