Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Ugh, finally a cool place to lay. Lol. Got preapproved for a morgage. Gonna go yank the back seat out of the hoe, then off to the fd for some training.

I get to work indoors, in the AC, alone, all month. WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

Checking in at work...  The A/C is actually on & working today, nice and cool in the center...  Gonna be adding some stuff to my for sale thread (although it pains me to add these items...)

Hey Boulder or Parker,

06 Tahoe non PPV/SSV,  looking for a source for park kill.   I thought I saw something here on ELB but my search foo has failed me..  and gooooogle yeilds nothing with GM recalling everything they have ever made..

Hey Boulder or Parker,

06 Tahoe non PPV/SSV,  looking for a source for park kill.   I thought I saw something here on ELB but my search foo has failed me..  and gooooogle yeilds nothing with GM recalling everything they have ever made..

Yeah, my Google-Fu isn't strong today either...  I cant find anything...  lol

Reactions: 336
Drawing a blank dude, post up in the tech section. On of the up fitters should know exactly.

Reactions: 336
Thanks guys, I'll see what a post in tech yeilds..  

Little funny about park kill, the previous upfitters in the area rarely used it.

I get numerous calls from agencies I take care  for "siren doesn't work".. 

Fool me once, won't get fooled again..  Kinda funny when the same agency has a repeat performance..

Ugh I worked in the morning focusing on setting up for tonight's training then went to class as the latest round of my paramedic course started back up, then training now I'm just getting to lay down.

No problem sleeping tonight I'm sure

Thank god its gonna be a little cooler today
i dont like you anymore

supposedly storms are supposed to come in round 1300, im begging/praying/pleading they come in soon. now 79 with 86% humidity. grr if i didnt need the $$$ so bad

i dont like you anymore

supposedly storms are supposed to come in round 1300, im begging/praying/pleading they come in soon. now 79 with 86% humidity. grr if i didnt need the $$$ so bad
About the same forecast here.  I'm staying home in the A/C again today, screw it.

wish i coulda stayed home, some dumb shit took a job landscaping. i want to punch him right now

I ate fish last night and now it feels like my insides are swimming around.

Hey same here lol what type of landscaping do you do?
with this buncha raggamuffins, not much

5 guys total includin me for 12 apt complex properties: one truck, one trailer. 2 sit downs, of which one is broke. one walk behind george washington used at pearl harbor, and two pushmowers with bald wheels.

ive quit better jobs than this, givin em a chance but dont expect ill be here long

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468