Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I keep telling myself to stop, cause there is no hope.

And then I come here, and comment. Well played, Nic

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
:diggrave:   Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

My dog loves licking her crotch and being a rabbit.

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
You want me to find you a man????

Doug... Steer clear of Daves house...

You want me to find you a man????

Doug... Steer clear of Daves house...
negative

"E" for effort though :thumbsup:

I would not like the ability to lick a dogs crotch.. I've seen it on the intardnet and I am not impressed.

well.. thats the last time I tell a sexually suggestive joke....

I would not like the ability to lick a dogs crotch..  I've seen it on the intardnet and I am not impressed.
I thought he meant the ability to pretend to be a rabbit.

Buncha perverts.

umm flashers dont have flavors....

good news its got a 5 year warranty.  i ordered a new one anyways... cant go without the lights while its "being looked at or repaired"

if they fix it ill sell it...l still waiting on someone to buy my microman lights so i can order some titans

It won't be but I hope today is cooler.

copious amounts of caffeine are needed :coffee:

supposed to be a heat index of 102 - 105 today.

got to drive 30+ miles when i get off work for a job interview.

Yes it is.... 

Sorry I've been MIA... I've been managing the big sale and trying to get things done around here... doing alot of moving this week and putting floors in...   ugh.......

Putting flooring down sucks balls.
Yeah... I'm pretty sure I should have just bought a wood floor cutter instead of the saw blade I just bought.  I bought an 10'' 90 tooth diablo saw blade for $80.

lol forget that... ill only use this for this job.. but i guess it doesn't hurt to have it on hand in case the need arises. 

Yeah... I'm pretty sure I should have just bought a wood floor cutter instead of the saw blade I just bought.  I bought an 10'' 90 tooth diablo saw blade for $80.
I lucked up with what I put down. It looks just like laminate/hardwoods, but it's a vinyl/resilient flooring. Sticks together with adhesive that's already on the boards, and you cut them to size with a razor knife. I did my whole house in two days. Stuff is waterproof as well. 

I haven't been outside yet, so i have no idea how hot it is.

in other news, this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to DC for vacation. 

watch out for the secret squirrels

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468