Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I really don't even want to return to that job. But i have to, need the money.

Nah...my sister will come and cut it for me.
Doug lives in NC, we all know what that that is code for...

Damn hillbillies.

No JM is the hillbillie as he is from the western side of the state. I am a redneck. Get it right dammit. 

Reactions: 7d9_z28
I know theres a difference, I have to explain it here in MI all the time. I just didn't know there was a difference there

the only good morning is the ones i miss when i wake up at noon

My wife is a dreamer she would sleep till 4pm if I would let her. We go to bed at the same time and I wake up 3 or 4 hours before her every day.

Most days idc but during the summer there's a lot of work around here and I can't start doing farm things that make farm noise or she gets upset. So I get the dog to bark to he the bad guy

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife is a dreamer she would sleep till 4pm if I would let her. We go to bed at the same time and I wake up 3 or 4 hours before her every day.

Most days idc but during the summer there's a lot of work around here and I can't start doing farm things that make farm noise or she gets upset. So I get the dog to bark to he the bad guy
Good thinking. 

back when i worked 2nd shift i'd go to bed anywhere between 1 -2 am and sleep 10 hours.

since im stuck on first shift i go to bed between 11 and 1230 (sometimes earlier depending on how tired i am) and wake up around 515am

then when i get off work a take a 1 - 3 hour nap.

First off it is hot as fuck out here.

Secondly when I turn on the grill lights in my company truck the lightbar quits working. Guess I will have to see what kind of funky wiring they did to it.

ill have 2 pieces of white toast

ordering another flasher since this one is 5/6th of the way working.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468