Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

got 2 more yards mowed yesterday. 12 hour day today... yea

my mowing yards is my play money...

I thought about starting up something like that for side cash, but everyone and their brother cuts grass here. Unless you're willing to work for pennies, the market is pretty well taken. 

NOPE

12 hours is almost over

Actually not too much paperwork and yes I got to drive something but, they know me so that helps with the whole driving thing. 

Wowsers

I had an ok day, my truck got cut early cause i am a part timer. The dispatcher doesn't realize i work a part of the week, not just a part of the day. Thats cool its temporary until I get back on the ambo,

Hey Nic...  I think this kid has a GREAT idea...  lol

attachicon.gif
great idea.jpg
lol... you didn't post the coupon code though :D

4 hours down... 8 to go

I can see that this install is going to be "fun"...  LoL  I can already see that replacing the stock reverse lights with my Fairys will be a drastic improvement...  The stock reverse bulb is freaking tiny...  lol  I'm also debating replace my stock tail lights with Cannons/Luminex's just for the improved output and not use the warning...  

I can see that this install is going to be "fun"...  LoL  I can already see that replacing the stock reverse lights with my Fairys will be a drastic improvement...  The stock reverse bulb is freaking tiny...  lol  I'm also debating replace my stock tail lights with Cannons/Luminex's just for the improved output and not use the warning...  
If you're going to put them there, you might as well use the warning function. Go big or go home, right?

cop cars are more comfortable in the front seat...

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468