Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Getting two tires on the truck today. Only going to be $550.

i could do all 4 tires on the car and 1 on my truck for that amount....

Reactions: tsquale
Just part of owning a 3/4 ton truck. And my dumbass thought it would be a good idea to have two of them.

Reactions: Carlos SpicyWeiner
That is a genius idea. Between kevlar and tires people will start raising them like cows.  

That's what I was thinking.

We could even wrap up the talking cows with them to protect them. You know a talking cow has to flip people out

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Talking cows and armadillo tires...I think we could get rich off of this.

JM even the cheap tires for those trucks aren't cheap. 

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
been workin like a dog this week, hot and humid as hell. my clothes were completly soaked earlier

I think a steak is in order for tonight's dinner.

Reactions: 336
My tires for my truck in the summer are $300 a piece. Which is funny, cause they suck.

Reactions: GPC
They came new on the wheels I bought for my truck.

I paid $360 for a set of 4 Hummer H2 wheels and LT315/70 17 BFG All terrain TA KO tires with over 96% tread.

Needless to say, I deal with the tires considering the deal I got.

Yeah not a big fan of BFG all terrains 

I got mandated after last nights shift, had to stay an extra hour and a half...  I went home and crashed and slept all day...  

I ended up riding the seat today.... This came in at 930 I was on the 2ed arriving engine.

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c197_marknawara_20140625_105327_zpsgeth3i3g.jpg

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/marknawara/20140625_105321_zps7a8hrfbz.jpg[/URL]

It was a pool sales store and had a lot of liners and chemicals. That lead us to letting it burn out. It's all well water out there and farm land chlorinated water isn't good for the crops.

Then a thick foam mix was put on it to just put it out all steel and concrete so it's still showing heat even now

Sounds like they ordered you the wrong weight rating...
Nope E rated it was the sidewalls very wobbly tire no confidence in it. Loaded up easy didn't clear out well ect.

The War Department (my wife) is cutting the flank steak as I type..
we dont need to know about you and your wife's sex life.....

lol

I have yet to find a decent winter tire for the Durango...  I plan on using the stock 20s for the winter, then finding a nice set of 20s (or maybe 22s) for the summer...  The tires that came with it don't appear that they will preform good in the snow/ice...  There isn't much of a selection in tires for the stock size...

Last edited by a moderator:
My buddy buys from tirerack.com or whatever says they have the best price but I feel your getting the shaft if they send you the wrong size cuz shipping 4 tires cant be cheap

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468