Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

got to mow some yards if rain holds off... if not then ill do it tomorrow.

I hate when FB switches my feed from most recent to top stories 

I dont complain too much about it because it is free but, it is getting crappier. 

I dont complain too much about it because it is free but, it is getting crappier. 
It's been crappy. They want more and more information. I'm also about to switch e-mail severs, because Yahoo is trying to make me give them a phone number and change my password for no reason. They can fuck off. 

Wow, this is still going, better (insert more comment here)

So we should keep commenting?

Im game.

It does say never ending doesnt it?  I figured this would be the best way to get rid of stuff im tired of seeing or promote certain products 

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Surprise.

pizza

I work tomorrow and I always write broken stuff up. It's a double edge sword I want to get this promotion to LT there's only 1 person who has a better chance(and will likely get it but I'm not giving up) but there's 1 Capt that thinks I'm breaking stuff. But I'm his EO more than not so he sees when I do break stuff (I've done a few minor things, but who hasnt)

The problem I have is there is not a negative impact if you do write it up unless you REALLY messed up (like tare a compartment door off the rig) So why no one does it is boggling to me.

So what will I find tomorrow when I do my morning check who knows

Last edited by a moderator:
id plug my for sale thread but they may be sold... LOL

i mowed a 4 yards yesterday.. 2 in the rain.

on the shitty side of town today... too many eyes watching  :Rumour:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468