Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Not yet anyways. Hehehe

How soon?

looks like 40 posts per page.... so 30 more posts?

Reactions: hfdemt4095
30 more? Im going to have to deuce and check back in a bit I guess

Reactions: Dave F
aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_51KKm3f0XwL._SY344_BO1_204_203_200_.jpg

thats pretty much it. I figured it was a way to generate more traffic for ELB. The more traffic on ELB the better it is for ELB. :) and I wanted a way to get rid of stuff i wasn't gonna keep

Reactions: Tony P and Retired1
I strongly value ELB. It's a great resource for people in the industry. Seeing the move of people from here to facebook kills me because i know john and the team have a ton of cost to keep this thing going (i can only imagine how much server this site takes compared to mine and I know what my cost are)

Reactions: Tony P
I never get on facebook. I actually dont even have anything to do with our facebook page. I have someone in Alabama running it. lol

Reactions: hfdemt4095
I don't do FaceBook, Tweeter, MySpace, AshleyMadison, or Match. I don't text or acknowledge texts sent to me. I don't have a smart phone, so I don't do 'apps' either.

I do do ELB. I like ELB.

Quote of the day right here, Laughed my ass off at this.

FEVER, between the giveaways you do on this thread, the promotions and on top of that how you pulled off the fever elite program makes you my idol especially because it seems that you deal in mostly Feniex, and I sir, have a hardon for feniex's products

Congrats Wilson.

60 degrees out today...busy as all crap in dispatch tonight. Ran out of ambulances at one point so far....

Congrats Wilson!
Jarred, quoting the puppet with the click..boom..... Silence infidel.!.!.!

got the PM i'll check on the shirt. If anyone can find me the location and color of the VSS wire for a 2015 Ford F150 4wd I will send you a Feniex Shirt or hat.

If you don't have a FEVER shirt in Wilson's size, maybe he would like one from Tanya's shop?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468