Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Just checking the weather before work. Yeah NWS just upped the wind advisory til 1800 (30mph, gust to 55), the flood warning til SATURDAY instead of today. Haven't been hearing any weather related calls going out yet.

Just got called up to assist another dept.with sandbagging

so my boss at the old job calls me at midnight this morning and wants to know if ill come in for a shift... I was like sure as long as its later today..

came to work, grabbed a bite to eat and roll back by the house to notice my little thief stopped by grab one of my candy canes out of the yard...

Reactions: WireKing
so my boss at the old job calls me at midnight this morning and wants to know if ill come in for a shift... I was like sure as long as its later today..

came to work, grabbed a bite to eat and roll back by the house to notice my little thief stopped by grab one of my candy canes out of the yard...

Did you shoot 'em, or at least flatten them with your vehicle?

if i ever find out where this kid lives.. there will be hell to pay

at the college for the last shift of this year...

Reactions: Sparky_911
Happy New Years to the east coasters

Reactions: wilsonbr90
First fire run for 2016 came at 00:00:04

New record?

We set a record for flooding, lol.

yea thats been happening alot here lately.... we set a few few records for warmest day in a row...

i finally heard a reporter on the news say the other that this is "el ninos" fault... said this year will be worse then 97's

I remember 96-97. Sandbagged for 3 days straight 8-10 hours each day. I was 18 then. Too old for that sheet. I hope they're wrong, lol.

i was 17, still in HS... graduated a year later...

or not

Or not...

is that the question?

Et tu, Brute?

This post was made by a non-eligible receiver.

Last edited:
Just so you know....my birthday is January 19th. XD

and mines a month after that....

back to work after a 10 hour turnaround... YEAH

Tomorrow I start day 1 of 12 for the month. Nice Florida vacation right in the middle.

spent the last 2 days in a "new hire academy" which is 12 hours of my life ill never get back.....:rolleyes:

now catching up on everythign else

whole lotta boledom....

Finally supposed to get 3 inches of snow tomorrow with temps in the teens dipping to below zero, of course thats after we get another half in of rain/ice ...guess I better get the Yak-traks out......

Think I'll finish my silly "truck project" today and post it up....

Boredom with a l

Reactions: StEaLtH2
All this talk of boredom and no posts in here since Friday? (sarcastic chuckle).

finally got around to taking most of my Christmas lights down yesterday... still got the "tree" and star thats 24 feet off the ground to get down... try to get it friday after i get off work since it will be slightly warmer then the 30s right now

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468