Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

what happened to my post from yesterday?

so today has started off great... 

back up alarm number 2 wakes me up this morning... I notice all my clocks are flashing.

mad dash to get ready for work and when I go to turn down my normal route to work there are red, blue, and amber lights all over the road blocking it.... some genius hit a power pole and left the scene so I had to detour which means I got here right on time instead of early... I told the officer I relieved his road was blocked and good luck getting to his apartment.

uhhh weird...

heres what I did yesterday...

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

set up my go box,  my trident of RF and a flag and a checkpoint / rest stop for a 100 mile bike ride

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought so.... I also had a similar post in the Saturday thread

Mowed a yard

Shoveled half a cubic yard of dirt

Moved 30 stepping stones

Weed eated 2 houses for mom

Now in major back pain.... Good thing I'm off tommorow

An even better question to ask is Has anyone gotten an order recently from Fever?.. 

I reached out via pm recently as a hello, prior to reading that prior post about FB(which i never had or want) no reply   :(   

Unfortunate to hear this.......

Checking back in for another 12...  

Not sure whats going on with Nic or the company...  I saw that FB post the other day as well...  He hasnt been in chat in months either...  

Im talkin to nic now about an order
I have a cart ready to go myself if things are business as usual> anxious to try the Cobra T3'as marker lights.. grabbing amber and red ones to test out 

Checking back in for another 12...  

Not sure whats going on with Nic or the company...  I saw that FB post the other day as well...  He hasnt been in chat in months either...  
Theres another place I've not not visited chat

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
Theres been a few lucky elusive winners in this thread, hats, tees, a pair of grill lights i believe. I've lost count truthfully...

Reactions: Memphislineman
and back at work...

id also like to know if orders are being sent out by nic... might be ordering some lights in the near future...

ahh 5th day in a row but the new job is great!!

Fever is still open for business, I've heard from him.. Placed an order today...

Meant to quote ya here Jarred... 

and back at work...

id also like to know if orders are being sent out by nic... might be ordering some lights in the near future...
Wow, I bombed that quote..... Thumbs

whew now of course I am at my desk, my other nurse I am with in the office is out today and a call came in that I can not leave for, at least morally. blahhhhh

ok good. thinking of ordering some cannons for the kia...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan