Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
33 seconds to go
Uhm...  What...?  

Checking in for my final 8 of the week...  As per USPS, I should be receiving a package tomorrow...  (giggity)

I mowed the yard again today, and it was almost cold doing it...  I was threatened by rain a couple times but it never actually rained, just sprinkled a bit...  I have to call my repairs on my riding mower a success...  lol  

Tomorrow I have to do housework and see if I can get most of the rest of my stuff packed up for the move...  Damn I HATE moving...  lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale
after mowing a few yards then going to  see my mom for a late mothers day, then  to see my grandma at the nursing home,on my day off 

back to work.

next week ill be playing the captain here, and getting his pay. $5.75 more an hour than I get.

Checking in for a little bit before I start the day...  Lots of laundry and packing to do today...  lol  

I also received the final (haha) piece for my custom bar project yesterday...  

received_10153356978776098.jpeg

im off tomorrow, mean the gf are going on a lil trip back in time to a civil war camp village in the boro...

I also have a yard to mow so ill do that first.

then sunday I come in to work a 4 Am! All of next week ill be working 4 am - noon except Thursday im doing a 4a - 4p

fortunately it will be at HIS pay from mon- fri (except the overtime which will be at my overtime price on Thursday from 12 - 4) buti "should be" getting some of his pay at overtime (almost $20 an hour for a few hours next week) only time will tell if allied doesn't screw it up

Hold on, you work for Allied Barton?

yes that has been mentioned several times on here...

the "#1 American owned security company in the world"

or so they say..

Sorry, I usually can't afford to pay attention.

I worked for Allied in Seattle before it was Allied Barton. They merged about 3 months after I left.

yup they were plain old allied before I got hired 9 years ago...

I got pulled over tonight and didn't get a ticket...can I still start a riot?

I got pulled over tonight and didn't get a ticket...can I still start a riot?
Were your civil rights somehow violated?

Was the officer a different race than you are?

It's too damn early to be at work on 3 hours of sleep

Not sure on the first one and we were both white.
Well, unless you can answer one of those questions in the affirmative, then no. But the civil rights one, you only have to think they were violated, then you've got a green light to riot.

what was the nature of the stop... did he have pc? did he violate your right to travel unharrased or whatever the youtubers say...

did you ask him if you were free to go about a dozen times?

do he look in your vehicle without consent...

did he say anything bad about your momma?

etc...

after reviewing the dashcam footage, id say he can riot

the cop said he has a perty mouth

of all the nerve....

:haha:

Well, unless you can answer one of those questions in the affirmative, then no. But the civil rights one, you only have to think they were violated, then you've got a green light to riot.
Well it was dark and my windows are tinted so he could have thought I was black.

Reactions: Turd Ferguson
Back to the grind...  Checking in for 8 tonight...  Might get the my 36" custom bar built, and get ready to sel some other stuff...   ;)

I got a shit ton of work done moving wise of the weekend...  Just under a month to go now, shit's getting real in a hurry...  lol

Does anyone offer payment plans on a new feniex Apollo B/W with flood option, universal split? lol

Checking back in for 12...  Gonna get the 36" custom bar loaded up...  Then I have to re program my 4200 when I get home so I can run it, then maybe remove my Pegasus...  lol

jealous, I had a party weekend because I graduated college and Im at my desk since 12. Had they told me I was not needed on the floor tonight like I always am, I would have done the first shift and not the second!!!!!!!!   So 12-9 is my shift today where I could have done 8-5

2 days in a row I have mowed a yard and as soon as I go to weedeat it comes a flood...

almost nap time, EMA meeting tonight.

Checking back in for 12...  

Did some updating on the today...  I also washed it, so I hope it doesn't rain tonight...  lol  

Got a little bad news today when I woke up...  Closing for the house has been pushed back from the 15th to the 26th of June (yay, happy birthday to me *sarcasm*) cause the buyers are having issues with the selling of their house...  uhg...  

We had to refinance our vehicles over the weekend as well, so her name could be taken off of my loan and mine off of hers...  Shitty part is, I lost my awesome 1.24% interest rate and now I'll be at 2.99%!  :angry:   :hissyfit:

I need a damn vacation!!!  Hell, I'd take a weekend at the beach just to get away...  lol

Checking back in for my final 8 of the week...  

I got some new vids of the Durango up:  One HD @ 60 FPS, and one Ultra HD (4K)...  The Ultra HD is OK, but looses the ability to capture the flashes well like the 60 FPS...  BUt this new phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) takes great pics/vids...  

after i was woken up from my nap yesterday, i decided it was time to get the junk out of the car's trunk and put the spare back in.. wouldnt you know the the piece that keeps the spare tire in which i had to break to get out came out with only 3 turns of a wrench..... :crazy:   :hissyfit:

an hour and a half later i was finished with cleaning out the trunk, which included adding more loom to my lights' wiring, getting water out of the jack holder... (which i have no idea how it gets in there) cleaning up all the spare antennas i keep in my trunk (11m, 2m 5/8 wave, dual band 1/2, 1.3/4 wave, 220, scanner), a few warning lights, and my "ghb" which my signal flare/ fire starter had gotten wet. put my camping chairs back in theirs bag, and put the mini sledge back in antenna go bag.

i also wrapped loom around the solar panel thats mounted to the mini barn. im going to get the light in tommorow...

working 4a - 4p today so a nap will be had when i get off.

in that particular instance no...

by the way i had a car past me doing 80 in 55 yesterday and the tag on the back was "giggity"

Reactions: Turd Ferguson
Check a few pages back on this topic.... There's a description there

Fever the guy that started this thread is going through kind of a rough time right now in his personal life. How about send a prayer or two his way. It's the least we can do for him.
quoted so he doesnt have to dig

Reactions: GPC
BIG NEWS!!!

I got to use the Mini Justice today, in real life (not just sitting in the yard, wishing). It treated me well, as I am alive to tell the story! Sheriff had to show up and out do me, of course.. Guess I need more lights!

Got the Durango inspected today... $450 later, I'm good for another year... Had to replace the rear Rotors and Pads... They almost failed me for my windshield, but they didn't catch it until they were done and already put the sticker in the window... They said next year it will fail... lol

Heading on a road trip tomorrow... Kinda Super Secret Squirrel Mission... lol

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
Well, almost done with the Wildcard.. Waiting on a DB25 breakout board to wire to the relays. I wish I could get it to sit at the same exact angle as the scanner, but this will do.

Wildcardoverhead2.jpg

Wildcardoverhead.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan