Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

for the guts,

the glory,

and the money?

Someone remind me why I wanted to drive trucks...
For the good old American life.

For money, for the glory and for the fun.

Mostly for the money.

Or if you're like me at all, the freedom to work without the boss over your shoulder, and you don't handle being chained to a cubicle well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Good job picking up the reference, Jarred.

yeah, i dont own those movies or anything..... :D

now if your going to hang out places like this, make sure you wear a badge on your diddy

Built a new fire pit in the yard that my wife was wanting for a while. Cooked chicken on the grill for the inlaws and my brother his wife and kids. When my brother and I get together we usually partake in many beers.....

I also cleaned the gun safe today

Checking back in at work...  blah...  lol

On the plus side... Holy Balls Bright Batman... :cool:   :eek:   B)    This Valor is INSANE!!!  I may have to hook up the DIM Mode...  Don't know if I'll use it, but I'll probably hook it up...  lol 

On the plus side... Holy Balls Bright Batman... :cool:   :eek:   B)    This Valor is INSANE!!!  I may have to hook up the DIM Mode..
Wimp. Blind that officer.

Wimp. Blind that officer.
you should know Tim better than that. if HEs saying it needs low power, you can pretty much take that to the bank. And Id heartily concur. That things insane in daylight let alone @ night

I was going to do stuff today, but didn't due to rain... now im at work

Checking back in for 12...  Hopefully I can make some progress with programming this bar...  Now that I've caught up on some sleep, I think I can brain a little bit better... lol

made more money mowing 2 yards today then im going to make here at work for 8 hours.... :crazy:

Checking back in for 12...  Didn't get much sleep cause the house got too hot...  I may have to start sleeping in the basement, its nice down there...  lol

ahhh Wednesday afternoon, im back after a long weekend trip to the inner harbor in Baltimore.

Was planning on a nice day at work but an office worker "blacked out" when coming back from lunch and took out a car which hit another car and their car stopped on another so I assisted pd and corporate staff with that.... Then spent some time at gateway getting our roving vehicle worked on. Those people ate a ripoff. $41 to Change a 184 and a h1 bulb

dupe because the wi fi at mcds had a hiccup

Checking in for my fInal 8 of the week...  Hoping to get over to my parents and root around in their basement and see if I can find any kind of lightbar strap that might work with the Valor...  And maybe get it mounted...  lol

Dude we don't need to know what kinda straps your folks have in their basement..... That's just ewww

Lol

Reactions: August Arborists
Checking in from home...  I found some various mount straps so I might try and see if any will work between the Valor and the Durango...  

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan