Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

interviewed for a job at college today...

"im one of a few applicants they are interested in"

so I guess im waiting for a phone call....

still no word on order shipment from SNM....

missing items from last week showed up today.

yea, that should work... ill need some 3 strand to go from 1 lighthead cable to the other... then from both cables to the switches... I think I got some wire lying around I can use for the sync wire and grounds

I found this too.

http://www.strobesnmore.com/164-Sheaved-Univeral-Installation-Wire.html
I generally extend the factory cannon harness's  towards the centerline of vehicle from both sides, with "strobe" cable meeting this junction, and extending towards switching, one set of connections under hood, if you only use two modes, u can even get your ground into the strobe harness and make ground inside neat and safe behind a kick panel... just my .07 cents  

I've got the winter corrosion effect pretty good round my parts, I try to keep connections to a minimum and prefer grounding in the cabin, where do you plan on mounting these? was it reverse housings?

Also received my order from Fever, fast as always!!  Thanks Nic

Last edited by a moderator:
hooked up my FS Smart Siren. horrid day to be working outside but totally worth it

they are going in the  turn signal portion....

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_41ReEbph42L._SX300_.jpg

(clear section on top....)

I might do some more 360 cannons in the smaller circle as back up lights later.

our state law says "white and red is allowed for front and rear of vehicle"

im not going to run 2 different sets of cables all the way around the trunk... itll be easier to meet one side up with the other and then go halfway around the trunk....

Im going to mount the new switch panel around this here....

post-12651-0-74427100-1405363694.jpg

a power wire off a switch comes in from the center console, then goes to a "junction block" and then it goes to the 2 flashers that are in the trunk one you see in that pic (which is running the 2 red microman lights)... the wires in the zip tie are the pattern select wires for that sound off flasher.

and this one...

post-12651-0-22313000-1402722651.jpg

which is mounted one the side of the trunk and runs all 6 amber microman lights for warning/TA

Back to the grind after 5 days off...  Checking in for 12...  

Absolutely P*SSED with USPS...  I was supposed to have my boards back from Wilson yesterday, never showed up...  Checked tracking info and it said:

• "Your item was forwarded to a different address at 4:38 pm on June 15, 2015 in DALTON, PA. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect."

So I waited until today, and nothing again...  So I went to the Daulton PO and asked.  That lady said that i have a Change Of Address in the system.  I told her yes, but its not supposed to take effect until the 21st...  So she took my name and number and said they'd call if it came back to them...  

So then I went to the Factoryville PO and inquired on the same and she told me the same, but also said that it could take up to 7 days for the package to get re-routed..  (7 F*CKING DAYS!?!?!?  :hissyfit: )  She also took my name and number and said they'd call if it showed back up there...  

So on a whim, I went to my parents house (where my mail will be forwarded to starting the 21st) and it wasn't there either...  Hopefully I'll receive it withing a day or two...  I'm getting VERY aggravated with them...  

Enough on how much USPS sucks anymore (no wonder their hemorrhaging money)...  I think this weekend I'm gonna be removing my T-6s from my grill...  Got some VERY cool stuff coming to replace them that should arrive in a couple days...  :ph34r:

Checking in for my final 8 of the week...  

I checked tracking on my ROC Boards and became instantly pissed off...  They re-routed my package back to Philly!!!  I hope to hell it goes to my parents house and not back to Wilson...  

I hope the other package I have coming doesnt get fucked around like this...  

Got a tracking for my cannon today... Still nothing from SNM....

Weed eated at moms today and did laundry other than that it was too hot to do anything else.

Oh yeah, I mowed the grass today...  Looks like I'll only have to mow 1 more time and it won't be my responsibility anymore...  Kinda sad, I liked mowing the yard...  lol

So here's the tracking info on my ROC Boards as of right now:

- Picked up at Corning NY

- Went to Rochester NY

- Went to Lehigh Valley PA

- Went to Dalton PA (the town next to where I live)

- Forwarded from Dalton to Philadelphia

- Left Philadelphia At 0936 on the 17th...  

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :hissyfit:   :Banghead:   

well my wire from SNM showed up today... never got an email from them except "order received"

now for the other cannon.

Possibly just scored a steal of a deal. 3 good condition Libertys and a box of TIR3s and misc parts for $300. Find out on Friday when I go finalize the purchase. All well end up for sale...unless there is something real cool
Amber Liberty in there by chance?

Picked them up today. 3 Liberty LFLs with MR11s and extended corners, I think two wire TA but have to verify, and charger roof mounts. Also came with 10 TIR3s and two license plate brackets.

Just got home after a long day of EMS at Back to the Fifties, so I'll test, clean, and photograph everything tomorrow.

so i got my 1st cannon in last night...

i accidently grabbed the 1 1/4 whole saw instead of the 1 inch one... the whole was almost to big i couldnt get the screws in to hold it in. but i finally got it.

im going to have to drill a hole between the light housing and the the interior of the trunk because i didnt receive the new cannons with seperable light heads. im going to have drill a hole big enough for the inline flasher..... and then get a grommet and some loom to fill that hole...

i have enough wire on the first cannon to reach the switches...

i was hoping to get the second cannon in today but fed ex is an asshole...

Date/Time
Activity  Location
6/19/2015 - Friday
9:47 am At local FedEx facility  MURFREESBORO, TN
9:45 am At local FedEx facility  MURFREESBORO, TN
Package not due for delivery
9:36 am At local FedEx facility  MURFREESBORO, TN
9:27 am At local FedEx facility  MURFREESBORO, TN
9:25 am At local FedEx facility  MURFREESBORO, TN
7:36 am At local FedEx facility  MURFREESBORO, TN

they scanned it 7 times just to say "ITS NOT DUE FOR DELIVERY!!!"  its 22 miles from my house!

and apparently i didnt get the new job

Picked them up today. 3 Liberty LFLs with MR11s and extended corners, I think two wire TA but have to verify, and charger roof mounts. Also came with 10 TIR3s and two license plate brackets.

Just got home after a long day of EMS at Back to the Fifties, so I'll test, clean, and photograph everything tomorrow.
Well, all the TIR3s are clear and work.

One Liberty works great, no controller required. Other two need a special controller. Testing individual heads, they work...so maybe I'll part them out instead. All red/blue, no amber.

Well, all the TIR3s are clear and work.

One Liberty works great, no controller required. Other two need a special controller. Testing individual heads, they work...so maybe I'll part them out instead. All red/blue, no amber.
So you should sell me a 'special controller required' one with everything but the lightheads. And you should do it cheap!

Groupon has the Samsung gear s watch for a good price. I picked it up and kind of like it.

We get an alpha page for our calls and that goes to the watch. I can answer calls. On it and unlike the first 2 I can type out any message I want on the screen. Plus with the barometric pressure reader, uv, humidity and ambient temperature sensors it might help verify stuff when I shoot

Back to the grind for another week...  Checking in for 8...  

Had quite the emotional roller coaster of a weekend...  Got a bunch of lights in the mail Thursday, but also officially moved out of my house and in with my parents...  It got fairly emotional when I took the boys (our dogs), I was "ok" until she started to tear up...  

Early afternoon on Thursday I got my Feniex RMA stuff ( 2 Flood Titan T-4 Modules, 4 Spot Titan T-4 Modules, T-4 Titan 1000) and my new grill lights:  2 Federal Signal CN SignalMaster 4-Head Sticks (Blue warning w/ White Scene, GIGGITY!).  Later in the day I FINALLY got mt ROC Boards back!!!  

I must say, Feniex Warranty/Return/Repair department is outstanding...  Within 18 hours of my sending a request for RMA, I received my RMA number, and got the items out the following day.  A week later I had my new items back.  And it looks like they just pulled a brand new T-1000 off the shelf and sent it to me... No more sun-faded housing and all new internals and new wiring harness...  lol   

I'll be messing around with the CN Sticks tonight at work and getting them set-up for installation...  Just need to find a way to sync the 2 of them together (and maybe sync them with the Valor...  lol)  Hopefully this weekend I'll get the T-6s in my grill removed and the 2 CN Sticks installed...

I got my ROC Boards installed Friday morning...  I was sad/disappointed when the sections I got converted and the next section inward didn't work, but I knew that was a possibility being that Wilson has never converted this style before, and had no way if testing it without the bar there as well...  But later in the day when I showed the bar to BJ, all the heads worked!!!  But the ones on the passengers side (the converted on and next one inward) were acting "funny"...  But that wasn't a big deal, since all the heads were working again...  lol  Saturday I disconnected main power to the lightbar to see if the bars computer needed to be "reset", but it didn't solve the issue...  I also got to run the Valor on a call today (this thing is INSANE during the day, I'm kinda scared top run it at night full power...  lol)  While at the call I noticed that my T/A is wired backwards, but thats an easy fix...  lol  

Here's a couple vids if the heads in the Valor acting "funny" (sorry for the "lower" quality, lol)

Mode #1:

Reactions: Chris W
Here for however many hours God, dispatch and the Pacific Maritime Association see fit to give me.

Reactions: tsquale
well the cannon didn't show up before I left for work... or the GF left for work, so lets hope its still on my porch when I get home....

then ill get it installed.

well I just stopped the FED EX guy that was about to do a pick up at one of our buildings...

I asked him if he had any deliveries and said yea a few where do you live...

he had my package, now I have it here safe with me...

too bad my testing battery is at the house.. LOL

ohhh this one has the sepearable head! yea!!!

2 into my 13, one transport underway, 5 more to go. who has coffee?

my 12 turned into a 15. now for sleep

:diggrave:

came into work with my branch manager here... :crazy:

took me 10 mins to get the other cannon in and to silicone it and the other one... took me 2 hours to wire them up and route wires around trunk... mainly because I didn't look at which cannon's wires I was extending...DOH!

plus it was still in 80s at 1am!

Checking in for 12...  I took a quick vid of the Durango earlier today...  Waiting for it to upload and process...  

Got some shitty news today though...  Closing on the house is getting pushed back AGAIN!!!  And we dont have a date for it now...  I wish this would just get over already...    First the closing was the 13th, then the 26th, then the 29th, and now we don't know exactly...  GRRR!!! 

Checking in for 12...  I took a quick vid of the Durango earlier today...  Waiting for it to upload and process...  

Got some shitty news today though...  Closing on the house is getting pushed back AGAIN!!!  And we dont have a date for it now...  I wish this would just get over already...    First the closing was the 13th, then the 26th, then the 29th, and now we don't know exactly...  GRRR!!! 
good thing you are todays winner.  Expect a surprise. 

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
So that means he has won thirty..... five times?

Didn't take long after the FEVER post on Facebook for one group to threaten the ban hammer to anyone sharing the deal. [emoji13]

The other group addressed it as well but in a "don't break the rules and we won't ban you" way. Baha

Didn't take long after the FEVER post on Facebook for one group to threaten the ban hammer to anyone sharing the deal. [emoji13]

The other group addressed it as well but in a "don't break the rules and we won't ban you" way. Baha
Silliness. They banned employees for the initial reason of "they are impersonating FEVER" then confirmed their involvement in FEVER and we get "they didn't list price". That couldn't be fixed because they were banned with no warning and imitating what others were doing on the groups. Then the reasoning was "they were banned for reporting admins post(for not having a price." 

No one knows which admin bans them and no one has the same story. None said that the employees were disrespectful or derogatory. 

Boils down to competitors not wanting FEVER there.  It was a deal non of them were willing to go down in price to match so its easier to ban. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan