Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Left work at 06 this morning...  

Went home and took a nap...

Got up so the septic guy could pump the tank and check the leech field...  

Took another quick nap...  

Went out to supper with my parents...  

Now I'm at work for 8 hours of Double-TIme...

Tomorrow is my only day off this week, not sure if I'm going to get any housework or packing done though...  lol

Seriously, Whelen can eat s*** from a dead opossums a**. I cannot believe I still have no dome from them. This is beyond insane.

*mashes keyboard uncontrollably*

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the plague got me. Blah
Would you feel better if I got you a picture of the real original actual rotators that New Technology offered optionally in the Trailblazer off road bars, and more than likely the LightStorm?

Reactions: tsquale
I finally got onto an old hard drive of mine and found the full pdf 'brochure' for the Trailblazer lightbars, I will try to upload it to the catalog thread soon but I will get a screenshot of that for you

I mowed 5 yards yesterday,

2 of the people I cut are in a different town, they texted me to come mow, then said don't worry about it, then asked me how I felt about waiting till today. I told them  "id rather do it today because I wont be tired after working 8 hours before coming to mow"

so they said come on...

now just have 2 more yards to get before Saturday. 1 I will do today after a nap after work, its only a mile away...

:confused:  

:crazy:  

mowed the other yard when I got off at 4, had to work 2 hours over because of the woman who owns a day care that relieves had to wait for her kids to be picked up....

got 2 replacement body panel parts for the mower in the mail and put them on before I went to mow.

gf had to work a different schedule so she got off at 6 yesterday instead of 1 am LOL. we decided to drive 34 miles to a restaurant  in a mall that we hadn't been to in awhile. wouldn't you know the mall closes early and the  restaurant was closed... for good.

so we had ocharlyeys.  then drove 34 miles back home.

got my last yard for the week done today, now at work for 8 hours..

Back in for my final 8 of the week...  

Housework, getting and installing a new belt for my mower (and possibly mow the yard since its almost to jungle status), and a viewing tomorrow...

Funeral Friday...

Road trip to Williamsport for a birthday party for my 2 God-Daughters on Saturday...  

I joined the ULF44 owners club today, I feel special.

SUPPOSEDLY my dome FINALLY SHIPPED TODAY, 'expedited' too. We will see.

Ordered 2k worth of fencing from Menards last week. This week it went on sale so after arguing with them for an hour I was refunded the difference.

Today I see online that the order was cancelled. No phone call, no email. Went to the store and found out one of their employees goofed up my refund and accidentally cancelled it out...

An hour later they figured out how to un-cancel it. Clowns!

Double mowed a yard today that was waist high!!!

It was a yard I've mowed past few years but the lady who was renting it moved to a bigger house which I mow now. Her land lady wanted to know if I'd mow it for her. I'm charging her double since I had to mow it 2 times.

Now I'm at work, at gateway getting a tire fixed and a driving light replaced....

Double mowed a yard today that was waist high!!!

Her land lady wanted to know if I'd mow it for her. I'm charging her double since I had to mow it 2 times.
Why do I look at these two statements and think "giggity"?

Reactions: GPC
only if the land lady wasn't in her 70's and looked like pic number three jazz just posted..... :eek:

Reactions: Turd Ferguson
came in to work at noon, get off at 8. tommorow i work 8p - 4 a. yee haw.

i went in to verizon today to see why the discount my company gets wasnt being applied to my new plan...

"your new plan doesnt cost enough"

says a lot right there....  

I'm having a good day...felt you all should know that.

Reactions: tsquale
Ughhh....I know a notice looks better but part of me wants to tell them to take this job and fuck themselves with it.

Lenina Huxley: Chief, you can take this job, and you can shovel it.
John Spartan: Take this job... and shovel it.
Lenina Huxley: Yeah?
John Spartan: Close enough.

Ughhh....I know a notice looks better but part of me wants to tell them to take this job and fuck themselves with it.
If you feel like a relocate, we need a few more heavy haul drivers. Newer Kenworth T-800's.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan