Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to watch a few cars make left turns. The occasional right turn makes it way better
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

Roads are no longer as iced over. Got the car back. Went to my dads to retrieve birthday meal and gift and now I'm waiting for this meeting to start................................

Yay!!! More snow....

At least it's going to rain an inch later before the Arctic bomb goes off tonight....

...And Wil Ferrell is funny. come on
No. Will Ferrell was funny. Then he lost his mind and put out so many crappy movies back to back to back that we got an over saturation of him and he wore out his welcome fast.

Now Wil Wheaton on the other hand...

Reactions: GPC and tsquale
at work for 8, then off 8,then back on for 8

Back to the normal grind tonight...  Hot Damn it was gorgeous today...  It reached a high of about 42 at my place...  Too bad its only get to around 10 tomorrow...  lol

I. in the effort in all fairness, implore John to change the title of this thread, and bestow upon its well earned title of

"The Longest Thread"

all in favor sound off and ye shall be heard

spent the first 2 hours of my shift at a mechanic shop getting the work ride worked on. sure was nice getting paid to watch family guy lol....

temps must get warmer!

i always have crazy ideas just no funding for them lol

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
you could have funding if you let the crazy ideas out, just not the funding you would really want...

Busy day today....accepted the medic job at an als company, and filled out all the paperwork for that. Then I replaced a 130$ switch in my truck (the 4 window switch on the driver door) but I got it from eBay oem Delco part for 50$. Then I replaced the faucet at my mom's that was WAY WAY more work than I thought it would be. I needed to bust out the sawzall.

talk about an insane day, school which decided to keep us longer at last minute because of missed time with snow days, race to work, got put with a provider today instead of my usual admin duties, then had an irate patient, and utter chaos in the office. Now i'm in my cube

I've got the inside iggy...
That's what she said!!!!

ahh the temp went down to 0 here. actually a heat wave compared to recent nights.

I've got three Mark Martin 1:24 scale diecast cars for the next three people that say they want one. (Quote me so i get the alert). 

If you don't think you really want one, don't say "i" just to get something for free lol 

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
die cast pace cars?

I have a couple Die Cast pace cars. But I dont do 1:24, just 1:18 and 1:64

I've got three Mark Martin 1:24 scale diecast cars for the next three people that say they want one. (Quote me so i get the alert).

If you don't think you really want one, don't say "i" just to get something for free lol
I

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1