Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

friday the 13th.... time to get some scratch offs. its my lucky day

My friend's Korean girlfriend trying to pronounce my last name may be one of the most hysterical things ever.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmnn Korean girls   :drooling:  

Supposed to get 1-5 inches of snow here Monday. French toast alert has been elevated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wind chill advisory here for next 48hrs. Tomorrow nights low is -15ºF with 40mph winds so 60 below zero wind chills. Fantastic

I need to win the lottery and get more blinkies, maybe my own medevac chopper

Reactions: Jarred J.
^ Theres 5 old maryland state police choppers for sale on govdeals for 3.75 mill lol you can start your own medevac service

Reactions: GPC
I will volunteer to fly one even though I have never flowen anything. But hey you're rich so what would you care.

Can a minitor 4 be set up to alert on 2 different tone groups? So 1 for dept a and one for dept b? If not can a minitor 5?
Should be able to if they are broadcast on the assigned frequency band your Minitor receives. I had 3 different tone groups on mine. 1. For First Response group, 2. was for the Ambulance, and 3. was for Rescue call outs. the 4 spot I had receiving all three.

Why can't people understand that just because I don't talk doesn't mean I'm not happy.

I was hoping for

A- silent alert dept a/b

B- tone alert dept a/b

C - tone alert a only

D - tone alert a but open to fire dispatch

I have 2 minitor 4s laying around and can get a 5 but it's cheaper if I can get a 4 to work.

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c197_marknawara_daily_afternoon_raaa892804f1227c6d1305af773ec0a4b1.jpg
That should be able to be accomplished without any issue at all. Just need to have someone with the software to program it.

Holy shit it's cold for a southerner.

I hate winter.... Every time I work there has to be a weather event.....
ai1325.photobucket.com_albums_u626_aphoenixrising13_BF5EFD5E_55a859f39a901c94df7320968f7ae345d.jpg

Why can't people understand that just because I don't talk doesn't mean I'm not happy.
^This

People always ask me why I dont smile @ work. Hello? Im at work, it should be a given. BUT, just because Im not smiling doesnt mean Im unhappy. I simply tell them this IS my happy face.

Last edited by a moderator:
so current forecast for my area is 2 inches of sleet, aka ice, aka slick ass roads, yea that im off tomorrow.

the producers of 50 shades of gray must have known that a lot of guys would be dragged to this movie, lots of naked cleavage and ass on the girls part.

Reactions: wilsonbr90
Checking in for 12...  Just got a lightbar packed up for shipment tomorrow...  Now I have money burning a hole in my PayPal...  lol  Maybe I'll finally get my busted Solaris heads shipped out to Wilson...  lol

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1