Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

:thumbsup:

:cool:

whatever works for ya. was Doug the instructor?
New addition to prize banned camp...

Actually Diamond Dallas Page is.  He's heard about my injury on the job. 

Diets are for quitters. lol 
Gotta quit gaining weight man... put on 147lbs since I was hurt. 

perhaps its not prudent to make fun of the guy giving away stuff
Too late. 

I have been offered a position as an emergency medical dispatcher at a very large private ambulance service! Wooooohoooooooo! :D
Congrats brother

Yeah I am just here to be a dick. 
No need to clarify. It's already assumed by everyone

Trust you to mention genitalia :p
I thought you said he was muncheon on it... 

maybe now your "install" thread will actually have something of substance to it :p

Hey now...  I have Grill Lights installed and wired up to work, a HLF wired up waiting for a switch panel, T-300s installed and wired up waiting for a switch panel, and a dash light...  

Hey now... I have Grill Lights installed and wired up to work, a HLF wired up waiting for a switch panel, T-300s installed and wired up waiting for a switch panel, and a dash light...

Details-schmetails. Get a throw light and a firebeam and be done with it already :p

This thread is a thousand or so replies away from being the longest thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SomeBloke
Details-schmetails. Get a throw light and a firebeam and be done with it already :p
Now you're starting to sound like Eric...  lol

This thread is a thousand or so replies away from being the longest thread.
I'm guessing in about 2 months or less, this thread will be the longest thread...  lol

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
craziness. ya'll need to up your game in the longest thread. wheres jarred droning endlessly about mowers? wheres jazz'd epic (fail) pics? cmon folks, act like you care! or pretend to :p

craziness. ya'll need to up your game in the longest thread. wheres jarred droning endlessly about mowers? wheres jazz'd epic (fail) pics? cmon folks, act like you care! or pretend to :p
What is wrong with you?!?!?!  Openly calling out that deranged man and his sadistic pictures...  lol

im so friggin tired, not only physically but of alot of things....

fortunately i havent had any mower issues lately. once i replaced the brake pads and tightened up the rotor alot of things got better with it. (like it not rolling around on the trailer and having the ramps break things on it)

however now i need to do some work on the ramps... if i had a welder...

im so friggin tired, not only physically but of alot of things....

fortunately i havent had any mower issues lately. once i replaced the brake pads and tightened up the rotor alot of things got better with it. (like it not rolling around on the trailer and having the ramps break things on it)

however now i need to do some work on the ramps... if i had a welder...
I'm having them now.... Rebuilt the motor, wont start. Tore it down again all good, switched with a back up and no good....

Compression is good in all the motors. Spark good on all motors, fuel I thought was good but might be bad. I'm working on replacing the lines but it's stormy so it's slowing me down.

ive got 2 yards to mow somethime when im not working 60 - 70 hours a week

I'm trying to get our Chief to update one of our squads lighting package.

It's a 99 burb it's been beat hard it use to run all our medicals then 3/4 of them and now it's sitting up here in "hospice care"

Responding the other day the lights kept failing on us. The siren kept working but the vector and ghosts kept turning off. So it's getting a new switch box. But I'm going to try and use my elite membership to sell an avatar and cobra mini (its our tradition to have a full upfront and a mini in the rear of the squads)

But due to its age I'm guessing it's going to be the switch box and that's it. But if the mech says anything otherwise I'll try.

Having a leg cramp at night sucks, but what sucks worse is while putting icy hot on said leg cramp and some ends up on your balls. 

Having a leg cramp at night sucks, but what sucks worse is while putting icy hot on said leg cramp and some ends up on your balls.
Professional question, Doug...

Is it the leg that you use for the clutch (left) that cramped? And did this cramp wake you from a dead sleep?

GO! PACK! GO!
Seattle's response to that statement:

Side note, that game was the most points allowed in a season opener for the Packers since 1983. (The year I was born!) A game which they won in OT against the Houston Oilers, 41-38.

uploadfromtaptalk1409889379842.jpg

Professional question, Doug...

Is it the leg that you use for the clutch (left) that cramped? And did this cramp wake you from a dead sleep?
This time it wasn't, BJ though I have had that happen.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1