Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

If they get homefield advantage, good luck beating them. Their defense is ridiculous and their offense is another year older, reaching their prime.

While im optimistic, let's let them next 15 games speak for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GPC
I think we will learn that the packers are in a world of hurt this year... 

Last night the Packers didn't look too bad. But they did show an inability to adapt. Lacy got the ball for 3 qtrs and got a whole 80 yards.... Starks for it for the last and got more than that. They wanted to get 75 plays last night and it was ok before the half but with lacy not being able to read his line and kept running in to his guys that didn't help. Plus the very very young lines didn't add anything. It was the first game Seahawks had something to prove but I doubt they will go back. To the playoffs for sure but as a wild card

I get its loud but that's it. The Seahawks defense is good but not unbeatable.

soo like sleeping in.  working 12 - 8 today

i have gotten my hair cut, bank run and lunch, all while being at work...

"never do for free what you could be getting paid to do"

I think we will learn that the packers are in a world of hurt this year... 
I don't see them being a horrible team, but I don't see them being that good either. 

I don't see them being a horrible team, but I don't see them being that good either. 
They have too many significant injuries and their secondary is really a lot worse than people think. The losses on the offensive line are also too much to overcome. If Aaron Rodgers makes it through the season I will be shocked.

I think Seattle's defense isn't bad, but it isn't locked down. Seattle will go as far as Wilson will take them.  I don't see repeat, but I see them as a strong team for sure.  

I think the team that wins the Super Bowl will probably have a couple of early losses and make a strong late season run. 

I honestly want to see how Carolina is going to do this season. Also Tampa Bay may end up being pretty good.

I honestly want to see how Carolina is going to do this season. Also Tampa Bay may end up being pretty good.
Too bad you are not down here. I was given three extra tickets for the game sunday. 

I think Carolina could have a rough road ahead of them. Tampa will be much improved... the question is whether their record will show it. 

I think jville will be the big turn around team this season
I can't believe people are sleeping on jville.   I think they are certainly a team on the upswing. 

Well I could make it there in time for the game, but to be back in time for work Monday morning would be a bitch. lol
They're called airplanes, Doug

And don't start complaining about ticket prices. That's an excuse.

They're called airplanes, Doug

And don't start complaining about ticket prices. That's an excuse.
How about the fact that I am fat and I am not really sure how big the seats are. Also I hate heights so not sure how much I would really like flying. 

What height? The floor of the plane is always right under your feet.

I'm a bigger guy to, and i fit in a plane. Next?

Reactions: 336 and unlisted
ummm...no I think that covers it all. 

Ah, here it is. The real reason Doug won't get on a plane...

Checking in...  Up and at'em WAY to early on a Saturday...  The wife had to work first shift today...  I guess it will be a house work kinda day...  Laundry and maybe mow the grass...  lol

But I'm not thinking about today, or tomorrow...  I'm not even thinking about Monday...  I'm thinking about Tuesday...  I'm scheduled to receive a package from TX...   :ph34r:

No. Don't need a dr for it. I got big once before and lost it quick. Kept it off until my injury then I gained 147 lbs in 16 months.

This isn't just a diet. It's a exercise program I'm doing that is also helping my rehab.

The weight loss will slow down dramatically in the next couple weeks. But I'm just taking it one day at a time

Ah ok, with exercise that weight drop isn't unheard of. Just wanted to make sure you wouldn't be putting yourself at undue risk!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1