Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Mmmmm bacon pancakes.. with syrup.. and sausage.. Food in general.. mmm food

Bacon pancakes...mmmmm
Fuck you you mother fucking fucker fuck

Mmmmm bacon pancakes.. with syrup.. and sausage.. Food in general.. mmm food
and you too!

uh..... ok....... 

maybe i should apologize... But I don't want to. This is my thread and I'm cranky because I'm on a diet lol 

Took you long enough, with the elite how could you not.
Shush your face...  I had to sell enough stuff to afford it...  lol

id hazard the guess of uhm, price? aint exactly cheap items there, even with the Elite program
Indeed...

We all know Tim is loaded. He just staggers his purchases out so as to not look so suspicious to all the new people. Him and Doug are the two richest people on the board.
You and Alec are spending WAY too much time together...  lol

He spent less than 900 shipped
Indeed...  Now I'm impatiently waiting...  lol

Reactions: GPC
So, Thursday you should be receiving a package in the mail... Install update on Friday...? lol
possible, more plausible over the weekend. fog and front turns require me to go in via the wheel well so its more time consuming than ill have on a workday. that and now certain other pieces will get swapped around to their final homes. all i need now are 2 ULF44s and Ill be all set :thumbsup:

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
possible, more plausible over the weekend. fog and front turns require me to go in via the wheel well so its more time consuming than ill have on a workday. that and now certain other pieces will get swapped around to their final homes. all i need now are 2 ULF44s and Ill be all set :thumbsup:
NIce...  I have 2 ULF-44s...  One in the Durango, and 1 waiting to go into the Durango...  LoL

Pulled my glute. That was cool.
Maximus or minimus...?  lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulled my glute. That was cool.
pfft. How'd ya manage that?

I dislocated and severely sprained my ankle on the weekend. Never felt my fibula touch ground before.....

How did I manage that you may ask? Well, I was working on the electronics board for the truck!

maybe i should apologize... But I don't want to. This is my thread and I'm cranky because I'm on a diet lol 
I'm on a diet too.. It's call the happy diet, where you eat what you wish and are happy about it :)

Reactions: GPC
You know those conversations with a person that thinks Whelen makes the brightest light out there.  :undecided:   :crazy:

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Chasing an eloped patient throughout the city...and catching him thankfully.
he  was married? what does that have to do with anything?

. This is my thread and I'm cranky because I'm on a diet lol 

bacon is a diet

12 hours of crap today....

thinking about getting some more windshield spray nozzle led's to replace the ones that burned out on my car. i installed these for my sister because she wanted them when she owned it...

apparently these arent sold "in the zone" anymore?

didnt realize they made those silly things anymore

well, to each their own i guess

Need money to hardwire lights into my car, buy a rear warning bar, HLF, grill lights, and HAWs for my rear backup lights... Who wants to donate???

didnt realize they made those silly things anymore

well, to each their own i guess
apparently they do...

i drive a "ricer" so it fits 

i thought slamming cars and putting extremely small, fat tires on them faded out to, looks like the hispanics in town are bringing it back....  now when will spinners be popular again?

Fuck you you mother fucking fucker fuck

and you too!

uh..... ok....... 

Diets are for quitters. lol 

Reactions: Jarred J.
weeeeeeeeeeeeellll

did you take it?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1