Feniex Apollo!

DalmatProd said:
No one would have had any interest if all they had advertised was, "Remember the feel from 'SENSU-ROUND' when you saw the movie, 'Earthquake,?"

Based on the 40+ posts, even though it's an animated clip, I'd say people probably are interested....

Wow. That looks nice. Linear but not linear. We use the sos bars with the fusion tech and they look similar but not the same. I see a frosted mid section and top and bottom 180 spread. And sos doesnt offer a multi color interior bar! Looks close but still different and probly better! These should really be sweet. I will start saving up for sure! 1 red/white/and blu interior light bar please.

DalmatProd said:
First, Nic, I agree. If that light can be made as modular as their other product, it would indeed make a great lightstick. My only concern is that there teaser is animation, only. If a company is ready to announce a new product, then in today's cyber-world, let's see a "live" demo, even if it is only a :30 YouTube clip. It's the same thing with Whelen, FS, Carson, etc. when they developed new tones for the sirens. They put modulated live clips on their web sites. Both FS and Whelen did it with the Rumblr, too. No one would have had any interest if all they had advertised was, "Remember the feel from 'SENSU-ROUND' when you saw the movie, 'Earthquake,?" Though they both operate on the same similar basis of low bass signals.

Let's see their new promo when they go live!

Steve

The issue is its just a teaser video. Here you go for more of a tease :)

Now THAT video kicks butt in providing a live demo of the Apollo! OK, so it's still early...and hopefully, Feniex will grow the public's interest with new demo's, with more colors and show the full capability of the new series!

Good luck!

Steve

DalmatProd said:
Now THAT video kicks butt in providing a live demo of the Apollo! OK, so it's still early...and hopefully, Feniex will grow the public's interest with new demo's, with more colors and show the full capability of the new series!

Good luck!

Steve

Keep in mind... video never does a light justice. Not that I have seen these... but im sure they are amazing.

i am REALLY impressed with what Feneix is doing! :thumbsup:

my question is........ what do you like or don't like about it?

Am I alone on this light stick idea? I really hope they make the light stick with the window on the side as well. That could be pretty epic for pushbumpers etc.

FEVER said:

Am I alone on this light stick idea? I really hope they make the light stick with the window on the side as well. That could be pretty epic for pushbumpers etc.

If made long enough, it would be an awesome bar to put across the luggage rack on my Explorer for front warning.

FreshDave04 said:
If made long enough, it would be an awesome bar to put across the luggage rack on my Explorer for front warning.

How about this idea.... It would be perfect to put under the back wing on my suburban! Like the razor back but all one peice.

I ain't no dealer or installer, but as a customer I like where their product line is going and with a perfect price point to match. As long as they don't get overly expensive while keeping up with the current trends and technology, they will have a good customer base.

I remember when the Talon first came out, the price was $115, that was a lot of money then. Now they are how much?

Now if only they would fix their suction cups or change them out to something stronger, like the ones from SOS.

I actually got to see a prototoype light head a while back and while it was still in the design phase at the time, I have to admit I was very impressed. The intensity of the light was very well maintained at all visible angles. We're looking forward to getting our hands on these products as well.

Nic Jones

Lone Star Public Safety

Hummm, nothing really 'that' new here, these lenses have been used for years in Europe by Hansch in Germany (to name one)

Since I know the lenses from german manufacturer Hänsch, I'm really excited to see these in lightheads and sticks.

Only problem will be to find a Feniex dealer that ships to Germany... ;)

Firefly Berlin said:
Since I know the lenses from german manufacturer Hänsch, I'm really excited to see these in lightheads and sticks.

Only problem will be to find a Feniex dealer that ships to Germany... ;)

The lenses are coming from where? Where was this confirmed.

And there are plenty of dealers shipping to Europe.

oh ok... your post made it seem like they are importing the lenses for the light.

The optics have been aroudn for a while no one is disputing that.

FEVER said:
How about this idea.... It would be perfect to put under the back wing on my suburban! Like the razor back but all one peice.

The RazorBak is one piece.

FEVER said:

ryanm said:
The RazorBak is one piece.

I think I understand what you both mean. I think FEVER was referring to the fact it is not split into 2 sections of lightheads by the CHMSL, it is a full bar (like many TA's out there), it is a solid bar populated all the way across. Yes, No? :thumbsup:

SirenWorld.com said:
You beat me to that. In the one video Alex mentions that they're in development of the 7x9 3x7 and 4x3 lights too... Could it mean that the days of Whelen charging $200 a lightheaded are numbered?

Where do you get your Whelen pricing??? Someone is royally trying to rip you off......the 6 and 700 series heads are available right on our site for $115ea???? The TIR 400's are in the $80 range, the lin12 400s are $140?? $200??!! dayum...you got some serious rip off artists in your neck of the woods...and it is not Whelen.. :thumbsup:

FEVER said:

I like it all Nic....light looks good, even spread and great off axis. It also appears to fit in a TIR3 footprint. They also seem to fill the role of the surface mount Intersector but are far more pleasing to the eye...

Jared @ 911Lights said:
Last I heard the Feniex 4200 was being released in May/June for pre-orders with shipping in June/July. The Apollo series should start pre-orders with the smaller lightheads in June/July with shipping in July/August. The larger lightheads are scheduled for Preorder in September/October and shipping October/November. The other products should be between the smaller and larger lightheads.

Just to clarify, the Apollo Series will ultimately include lightheads of various sizes using the technology shown in the teaser vids?

Kevin K. said:
Just to clarify, the Apollo Series will ultimately include lightheads of various sizes using the technology shown in the teaser vids?

Feniex is not releasing a lot of information yet. I do not be believe anything is set in stone. That being said, it does seem to be safe to assume that the series will be made into light sticks and a supervisor bar though.

FEVER said:
Feniex is not releasing a lot of information yet. I do not be believe anything is set in stone. That being said, it does seem to be safe to assume that the series will be made into light sticks and a supervisor bar though.

I was told by my rep that light sticks and an interior bar would follow the release of the surface mount module.

The Apollo will only be released as interior model for the time being.

Initial release will include a 1-head dash mount, 2-head dash mount, and an internal surface mount module, featuring our patent- pending WIDE-LUX technology.

The color combination offered for the Apollo dash light series and internal surface mount are the following:

Red

Blue

Amber

White

Red/Blue

Amber/White

Blue/White

Red/White

Pricing will be:

Apollo F-6 List: $95 Will be sold on my site for: $64

Emergency Lights :: Lightbars :: Interior :: Feniex Apollo F6 Surface Mount (Interior Only) -

Apollo 1x Dash light List: $170 Will be sold on my site for: $95

Emergency Lights :: Lightbars :: Interior :: Feniex Apollo 1x Dashlight -

Apollo 2x Dash Light List: $269.50 Will be sold on my site for: $179.

Emergency Lights :: Dash/Deck :: Feniex Apollo 2x Dashlight -

The release will be in June, however quantities will probably be scarce initially. I will be running preorder specials :woot:

The exterior surfacemounts, light sticks, and interior bars will be slated for a later release.

Pictures:

apollo_announcement.jpg

Apollo 6.jpg

Apollo 1x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup