Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Well the post master general had to make as much as the ceo of fed ex and ups.

Yet USPS doesn't do all their own work. I see a ups truck picking up the mail at the post office in my town. And one of the officers on my poc dept delivers mail from West mi to East mi, and he doesn't work for the USPS......

I just bought some stuff through the Elite program. Prices are going to be hard to beat on this program. 

I am not for sure, but you can come to chat and ask Nic yourself if you would like. 

Your mom is spot on about our chat room then. Except we seem to have more of the predators than the Chris Hanson types. 

Doug is the predator...

no quick disconnect cannons are shipping. When those start shipping the prices will be going up

Reactions: GPC
curious, why quick disconnect? so as to service the stock vehicle housing or what?

i kinda figured thats where itd be, im asking why?

all the places i can think of putting them I dont see the need, s'all good, obviously there is one if Feniex is doing it

woo hoo my last day of work before vaca....

is it bad that my eyes were half closed on the way in this am??

:coffee:

unrelated, got my light/whacker stiffy on earlier. we had a car parked illegally on the lot (which is on opposite side of facility from where I am), seen this black SUV cruising up to my shack, couldnt tell it was a cop til he was right @ my window. Sportin (to me) the creme de la creme of lightbars, the FS Valor. Comin towards and even at slight angle you'd swear it was just your standard roof rack. Rest of this magnificent machine was truely done right: full wrap around ghost graphics, full tint with cutout for the lights , and any external lights had the lenses smoked. So wish I coulda gotten a pic

Nic, your first line scared me !

Closing up should be changed to closing in on... whew!

yaaa last 8 hours shift for a whole 8 days!!!!

im going to love me some vacation!

hit the bed earlier around 4:30 woke up at 12:30

Well the post master general had to make as much as the ceo of fed ex and ups.

Yet USPS doesn't do all their own work. I see a ups truck picking up the mail at the post office in my town. And one of the officers on my poc dept delivers mail from West mi to East mi, and he doesn't work for the USPS......
UPS, FedEx, and DHL all also send packages through USPS to complete the deliveries. This is a common practice through all carriers.

Heading back from training camp. Took the crew with me today. What a hot freaking day 

time to sleep. hopefully i get more than 5 hours worth

dont let ebola bite

got a little over 5 hours, suppose that should be a good thing :coffee:

Reactions: tsquale
We haven't had a call since Thursday night.. Our dept usually gets 2-3 calls per day.

This isn't going to end well.
Yepe your screwed. Its building up for the big one.Finally home. 10 straight days working 12hours each night. Finally done. I think i have a day off, but i havent check the new schedule soooo. Anyway going to see the realtor in a few hours to draw up the contract. Excited and nervous.

Yepe your screwed. Its building up for the big one.

Finally home. 10 straight days working 12hours each night. Finally done. I think i have a day off, but i havent check the new schedule soooo. Anyway going to see the realtor in a few hours to draw up the contract. Excited and nervous.

good luck packer

eerr, i mean pahkah

So this is a good one...

Was helping a friend take down some rather large (and high up) limbs from a tree yesterday... Proud to report I didn't fall out of said tree....

.. However one of the rather large limbs didn't fall when cut, and while on the ground attempting to wrestle it from the tree said limb somehow managed to take me out.... all I remember is pulling on it and the next thing I knew was I had a very clear image of my friends cottage/lake UPSIDE DOWN.  My friend said the limb had finally released (for lack of a better term) its grasp from the tree and the weight of it falling and striking me took me right off my feet, flipped me and tossed me about 12 feet head over heels from where I was standing.

Needless to say, I'm pretty sore today... Bruised ribs, etc but the worst part- I had my cell phone in my back pocket- clearly I landed on it as well.. the whole fricking phone is bent - and it's still working!!!  Don't expect it to last much longer but I am surprised with the fold in it there is no noticeable damage to the screen or hardware... I guess Sony Xperia Z1 is rather tough..

So with all that said, what phone should I look at upgrading to?

Galaxy s4 or s5. If you like the larger phone the note 2 is solid

Every wire ran and tested waiting for fever to ship the lights and another site to ship the siren/controller.

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/marknawara/Mobile%20Uploads/20140811_140802_zpsymht7yxk.jpg[/URL]

Lights will be....

44" whelen justice red w/2white heads front and red w/2 amber heads rear

2 feniex t6 red front

2 feniex cannon red rear

Sho-me 31.2001.4040 undercover siren and control w/membrane pad

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale and GPC

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan