Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

you dont buy beer, your paying some one to make you piss.

got the titan 100's installed. played around with mounting idea with the sirrenet light but so far dont like my options unless i use them for side lighting in the passenger doors.

3 more days and a wake up till long over do vacation

i have zero contribution to this, as i dont drink

I thought today was never going to end. I had to go on a wild goose chase to find a 65K pound excavator. Doesn't seem like one of those should just get up and walk away, but this one did. 

I thought today was never going to end. I had to go on a wild goose chase to find a 65K pound excavator. Doesn't seem like one of those should just get up and walk away, but this one did.

i dont even have a witty annecdote for this

"you had ONE job........" :confused:

As best I can figure out one of the foreman called an outside company to move the machine to a different location and never bothered to tell anyone. So when we went to get it no one knew where it was. 

i get phone calls about once a month from someone in logistics or shipping looking for something 53 feet long 12 feet wide and 13 feet tall....   :crazy:

ive got 2 days after today before im on vacatin... in this 3 days before vacation im working 32 hours... yea

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GPC
Only 2 more hours till the weekend

Sorry Flaming Chickens are not allowed to know what weekends are. 

Reactions: GPC
The full size justice on my suv was giving a lower pitched whistle so I got a all rubber mat from the local farm store and cut it to the same as the channel put it in ran down the road and it fell out. But I got a couple fender washers and they needed a little tap from the hammer to sink in all the way in the channel.

The first run didn't seem to give any noise. So it's promising

Yeah... I've been busy doing some work at an NFL training camp.  The spare time I've had I've been spending at getting the FEVER Elite membership program ready to go.  Ill try to dig through the stock room to find something to give out this week

Yeah... I've been busy doing some work at an NFL training camp. The spare time I've had I've been spending at getting the FEVER Elite membership program ready to go. Ill try to dig through the stock room to find something to give out this week
FEVER Elite membership??

Last edited by a moderator:
I always liked the "you don't buy beer you rent it"

under that theory I assume Keystone is the piss collected in Colorado. and Natty Ice is the rest of the piss across the country.
And Corona is the Spanish word for donkey piss.

Reactions: Jarred J. and GPC
is it time to go home yet?

or dont flaming chickens get to go home, either

It is active. All coupon codes will be disabled monday (any orders with coupon codes used in conjunction with FEVER Elite memberships will be canceled)

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
so ready for Monday...

I emailed sirrennet yesterday to see why my order hadn't been updated or shipped...

"I’m very sorry but it looks like I completely missed your order. This never happens & I’m terribly sorry."

so I still get to eat a high shipping charge that takes way to damn long to get here!!!!

it could be sent cheaper through usps and be here in 3 days but nooooooooooooo...

it could be sent cheaper through usps and be here in 3 days but nooooooooooooo...
Most manufacturers will not ship through usps. 

Additionally, USPS in some areas will not pick up Priority Packages for outgoing. 

and they wonder why they are going under

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan