Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Staying farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from you then

Has anyone new tried to win in the last 25 pages???

So Robin Williams appears to have died.

Even though I thought his political views were whacked he was always a fuuny dude.

RIP Good Sir.

I was half out of it when my wife told me. That sucks. Robin Williams was one of my favorite comedians. Absolutely nuts.

holy moses, almost 12 hours wo a post in here? ya'll be slippin

Been a busy slow day

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back b*tches!!!

Truck is in the shop getting some Upfitting done that I couldn't be bothered to do myself. once the truck is completed I'll post an install thread. I'm not going to waste people's time here making an install thread which takes over a month to show the completed job. You know who you are.
Way to bash on a guy when he's unable to defend himself...  

uploadfromtaptalk1407896724647.jpghad about 15 tenders on this one, not counting all the other apparatus on scene, it was about -6 that day and the 2 closest hydrants were frozen

Can't wait to get the new install done on my truck. Custom console, a custom WeCan Defender controlled via a CenCom Sapphire plus two, yes two, Unitrol Omega U90 amps controlled via a custom havis switch panel and SIX speakers... hehehee

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Damn, joe.

Just got off work. Dead night, no money made for the company (thats bad seeing how. This truck and area are new to us, no money means the project fails) . In other news anyone need a Ex600xls uhf hollar at me, trying to raise 500 bucks in the next couple of days so that I can secure the house "earnest money" gotta get that paid before we can go to contract. Then i have to shell out another 1300 bucks in the next 6 weeks after contract is signed. Will be posting the cencom gold up as soon as it is uninstalled.

All y'all is slacking on this here thread. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan