Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

6 titans on order?!  from?   hmm... 

now i know who WONT be winning... lol boulder is sneaky

6 titans on order?!  from?   hmm... 

now i know who WONT be winning... lol boulder is sneaky
Hes buying the used ones in my forsale thread...  lol

And I'm fairly certain if I win again, everyone will riot calling this a rigged system...  lol

Speaking of...  

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale
Hes buying the used ones in my forsale thread...  lol

And I'm fairly certain if I win again, everyone will riot calling this a rigged system...  lol

Speaking of...  
oh ok... since I know where that money is going... the flaming chicken is eligible again for the contest.  

WTF.... why can't no one bump my for sale ad?!

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
just fyi i dont do coffee either i get my caffeine from sun drop...

and ill take a jack and pepsi

got the new flasher hooked up and all 6 sets of leds are flashing like they are supposed to. did that after mowinf 3 yards

bed time be back on in 6 hours

pastry makes you fat! fat makes you slow! slow makes you dead!! if you are dead, you are wrong!!!!

So I guess that means I shouldn't be eating a bacon and cheese biscuit.

he said pastries... not sammiches...

with all the rain we've had past today it is now so foggy as all get it

Sounds like you have a chronic disease called. WORK. Take two days off and call me on monday!

works almost over for the day then 2 12 hour days... got a HAM meeting tonight. might finish mowing my neighbors yard when i get off....

It is pouring down rain and we still have to unload this crane.

On the way home from dinner tonight and see an ambulance stopped on the shoulder. It ended up being the neighboring service's with a critical patient...and the ambulance was on fire! Helped salvage the gear then extinguish the engine fire. No injuries and the patient made it to the hospital via another rig. Made for a hectic little bit though.

On the way home from dinner tonight and see an ambulance stopped on the shoulder. It ended up being the neighboring service's with a critical patient...and the ambulance was on fire! Helped salvage the gear then extinguish the engine fire. No injuries and the patient made it to the hospital via another rig. Made for a hectic little bit though.
Nice save.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468