Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

oh my

so you dont remember tellin me i won for the week??? was lookin forward to those apollos :D

oh my

so you dont remember tellin me i won for the week??? was lookin forward to those apollos :D

Considering I have no exterior apollos slotted to give away right now... you will be waiting a while 

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
id like to find the people that sell the exterior mount lights that are trunk lip like the axxixrech ms3 but in a white housing.

also

page 69......

You can get Ghosts in a white housing.
i was thinking there was another company that selled them like that because...

1. i dont need ghosts size

2. i cant afford ghosts pricing

i was thinking there was another company that selled them like that because...

1. i dont need ghosts size

2. i cant afford ghosts pricing
Ah. I must have misunderstood your post. I thought you were looking for a light similar to that one, just with a white housing. 

the landscape madness has ended. got hired on by a private security firm. better hours, better opportunities :thumbsup:

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
the landscape madness has ended. got hired on by a private security firm. better hours, better opportunities :thumbsup:
Congrats!!! :woot:

And on that note I think it is time for some food and a beer. Been just plain hot today. 

Congrats!!! :woot:

And on that note I think it is time for some food and a beer. Been just plain hot today.
some food yes. i dont drink otherwise id be up for a beer as well

I wish there was a you are wrong smiley

Coffee is bad.
you dont like bacon

you dont like coffee

i hereby request revocation of your mancard forthwith

I wish there was a you are wrong smiley
its funny, when I started with the army, drill sgt used to say everything ended with "you are wrong"

"if you think you are not standing watch, you are wrong; if you think you are special, you are wrong, if you think this is arts and crafts camp, YOU ARE WRONG"

That sucks, Tim.
That sucks man. I don't miss night shift in the slightest.
Indeed...  I don't mind the nightshift...  But when my A/C doesnt work and its 90+ outside, I get cranky...  Luckily I was awoken around noon by my house turning back on...  lol  I had to go all ghetto to charge my phone though...  Took my jumper pack and plugged my car charger into it...  lol

im good with cannons or titans too :D
Uhm, you have 6 Titans on order...  lol

hehe, page 69

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468