Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

FEVER#1

#iwin #ireallywin #hashtagsarestupid

As per the "weather man":  "Its gonna me 90 today with the humidity to match..."  Glad I'll be sleeping all day in the A/C...  lol  

Although, I do have to pack up a T/A and ship it...  

Got the alternator for the hoe last night. Didnt get called in to work at the PT gig so I am going to completely lay every last wire i need in the truck, install the alternator and start mounting the new lights.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
my burban just had to have an alternator put in...ugh

anyways... sorry everyone... ive been slammed and MIA for a bit

I will have a winner this week :)

my f 150 needs a new starter.

got my other flasher in for the kia. once i get the new one ill send the other in to the factory for warranty work.

todays weather. 90's severe thunderstorms tonight with possibilities of hail, high winds, and witches on bicycles

since im stuck on the other side of town due to shut down im having to deal with the most idiotic phone calls.

had a lady call today and said one of her corporate executives was visiting our facility tommorow. she asked me if we had a hampton inn near us

i told her to google it... then she asked me how close i was to murfreesboro... once again i told her to google it..

then she asked me if i could tell her what hotels were around.   i plainly told her i dont have the internet and you need to google it for yourself

im not doing the job of somebody who makes more money then me....  dumbasses

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
I shipped out my custom T/A today...  Plus I made the Responder I have for sale 5/6 blue and put it on the Durango...  lol

Storms a commin..  Its aboot to get really ugly here..     I'm going to stay home for once, I'll jump on any nearby calls.

doing another 4 hours of work cause somebody called out.... for a week.

weather looks like its moving in here 

Reactions: tsquale
that negates you as a winner, clearly

i know exactly what id want

While the alternator is the same, it is different. Apparently the LS1 has a different plug on the alternator to read amps and such. I kinda want to just put the alternator on there and run it cause it should charge the guage just wont read,right? Amd seeing how I am going to have to buy a new one either way, just run it til then. Thoughts?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468