Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Right now someone is working too hard for minimum wage...

Right now time is having its way with you...

The titans could be ordered in the cobra frame with the 1x or 2x flashback shield.

The titans could be ordered in the cobra frame with the 1x or 2x flashback shield.

stop.....giving....me.....and tim......ideas!!! lol

how does one go about placing that special request should one so choose? would the shield be extra?

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
I have to investigate the source of my migraine.... ugh

man... you all are slackers! how has this not gotten over 1,000 post?!

hey, im doin my fair share! literally

plus since i comment again after i just commented i dont think the new system counts it as another post, since it auto-tacks it onto my last post, noticed im not only one this occurs to so that may be affecting it

Holy hell it is hot outside. 

now now now

don't say bad things about the forums or your post will dis appear

once they get all the bugs out ill like the new format better, til then gotta say, aint bad

I just posted some more info on new feniex products. waiting for admin approval.

They include:

-Feniex Luminex

-Feniex TIR3

-Feniex Apollo 49'' Lightbar

-Feniex Cobra 49'' Lightbar

Speaking as unbiased as I can: it is incredibly refreshing to see a company such as Feniex focus on the things that are really important to its end users (us). Cost effective and superior in effectivness and output, who can really ask for more. I see the "big 3" just trying to make lights that are already too bright ( yea, I said it) and trying to make them even brighter, while completely lacking in the fields of innovation and cost effectiveness to the biggest market possible. Ive given my props to Feniex before, and as a user of their products, hands down; Im sold. If youre reading this, and youre not sold yet, buy some, and you will be too. Feniex; dont settle for less

Not everything relates to bacon, good sir.

Did you decide on a vehicle yet?

First bit of good news I've had in awhile; I just got a call that I have an interview with the County for Animal Control next Friday.

Not everything relates to bacon, good sir.

Did you decide on a vehicle yet?

First bit of good news I've had in awhile; I just got a call that I have an interview with the County for Animal Control next Friday.
1. In most cases, it does...  

2.  Yes and no...  lol

3. Congrats, best of luck man...  

(insert yet another witty comment here)

getting close to 1000, nic

Ill just keep posting like this

lame

it'll be the hemi-hummer duo lite-brite editions

I win.

fever3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
closer...