Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

between working alot of OT, doing my bosses job a few weeks back (and getting his $5.75 more an hour pay) and getting the "settlement" for buying my "totaled" car back...

last friday i was the richest i've ever been in my whole entire adulthood. (and it was still less that what some people around here make a month  :crazy:  )

it was nice while it lasted and before bills came due.

i have purchased a few items ive been wantin. ordered 2 dual microman bars that will be put in the back glass of the car... ordered some Amateur radio equipment stuff, and today i ordered a few parts to repalce on the mower that are getting old... like the brakes.

actually stormy your 1006

Boulder, what are u gonna do with that?

That looks like a boulder sized grill light to me.

how would one go about doing so?
Reading the install instructions...  I don't have them on hand...  lol

Boulder, what are u gonna do with that?
It will probably become an LED T/A for my next vehicle...  I just have to get some Amber heads again...  Or maybe go with Nics idea and put a Cannon or a Luminex in each head and make a T/A-Work Light...  lol

That looks like a boulder sized grill light to me.
No, its a little too long for a grill light...  lol

Success!!!  I found the won items...  lol

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h191_tritontim47_20140612_121920_zpsqcemwhug.jpg

I stopped digging after I found them...  There may, or may not, be anything else inside (other than the shit ton of packing peanuts)...  lol

Reactions: GPC
if feneix had some "clip lights" like the  ghosts or the smaller version. id have a set on my trunk lip in red to go with my new lights...

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
I will for my next vehicle...  lol  Don't worry, there will be a bunch of stuff going up for sale in the not too distant future...  Possibly some of these new T-6s...  lol

if feneix had some "clip lights" like the  ghosts or the smaller version. id have a set on my trunk lip in red to go with my new lights...
Thats just a matter of making a mount...  I wonder if they are developing one or not...  

My luck would be that my comment is posted one minute AFTER Nic's cut-off time!

I don't do facebook or twitter so ill never win  :D

Ive never won anything. So I won't win either.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468