Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I'm having steak for dinner. I win

I had bacon on my salad. Though I somehow feel mentioning salad makes me a loser.

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
baco burger for dinner, breakfast was bacon and eggs, and the aforementioned turkey baco sammich at lunch = 3 squares with bacon. WIN

Meanwhile in other news, I went

this conversation cannot be completed due to impending heart failure, please standby

just so Im clear, the new Titans, only thing different is the mounting options? correct?

No..

The endcaps are alot stronger as well as the new spacers. They actually add to the strength of the bar and screw in. 

The new storm is pretty sweet.  Its now possible to have two storms hooked up to a 4200 and have both operate completely different tones.

all of them?
Of course all of them...  I'm greedy...  lol

No..

The endcaps are alot stronger as well as the new spacers. They actually add to the strength of the bar and screw in. 

The new storm is pretty sweet.  Its now possible to have two storms hooked up to a 4200 and have both operate completely different tones.
So, will the mounting options still work with the older Titans...?  I'm just going on  the assumption that they'll work given that they are still using the same aluminum extrusion for their frames...  

Reactions: GPC
Not similar in any way.. They are the work light line of Feniex Industries though

They are as bright as I am poor.

So, yeah.

Well this is depressing.

Way to ruin a fun time, Alec. 

It can still be fun for you guys,

Just not for me :quiverlips:

Reactions: Jarred J.
Que video of minion saying bee doo bee doo with the 3 lights on his head. I cant as i am on a phone and the app is being dumb.

I may have to invest in a set of the titans for my truck, was looking at a rigid bar but at the present moment im lacking the funds for a rigid bar lol

since im working so much friggin overtime I may buy a titan to compare against my microman lights. kinda tired of looking at the big blocks over my head as I drive and the washing out if they're on in the car. if these fit up against the glass better ill get another...

guess where im at...

im on over time pay from the time I came in at 2am until I get off work Thursday at 6 pm... 24 hours of time and and a half. (which is what I should be paid every day.)

I have liked more posts on this page then any other thread...

May the bacon be with you.

Mine would be a piece of bacon... (big surprise huh)

:crazy:

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468