Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Soooo the winner never knows what they will win and sometimes wont have a say in what they get. You sure you want it that bad?

:satan:

:( maybe. i have no pride, gots no shame. im too broke to even pay attention.... so anything helps at this point :(

Reactions: Jarred J.
Ok my friend. What is your address. I will send you some half used toilet paper. 

Ok my friend. What is your address. I will send you some half used toilet paper.

Double or single ply?

Lemme see, I know I have Tim or Gregs Addy here somewhere.... :)

I said half used... so of course its double ply. Just pull one ply off and its like new

I've done a caption contest on here before. As well as a "place our logo in the funniest place" contest
I still think I won that contest...

Well...  I found a really nice '07 Tahoe LTZ for a great price...  Only problem is that its in CT...  lol

But on the other hand, I found an awesome '11 Durango Citadel, AWD with the HEMI...  Only issue with that one is that its a smidge out out our price range (and its red)...  lol  

The wife and I will be going to test drive the Durango on Thursday...  lol

Don't be afraid to take the drive... Dave drove from FL to PA for a truck, surely you can do CT to PA...

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
I have no issue with taking a drive... The person financing the purchase does... lol

Shush your face, DAVE!!!

:p

you get the financing, Ill give ya the lift if you cover gas and meals. roadtrip!

Oh, and a screenshot for Dave...

gay dave.jpg

It will basically come down to what the bank says, and which payment will be easier to make...  Luckily I'll have a $9K down payment (That is, if I sell the truck)...  lol

This coming from the guy that just bought a Jeep... lol I figured you would have suggested the Chrysler product... lol

Guess you forgot I also own a Durango :smh:

I just dont care for the look of the newer ones

Oh, and a screenshot for Dave...

gay dave.jpg

It will basically come down to what the bank says, and which payment will be easier to make... Luckily I'll have a $9K down payment (That is, if I sell the truck)... lol

I thought you sold the truck today ? :confused:

Yes, I know you own a Durango...  The new body style is the first that I've actually liked...  

The truck is possibly sold as of tomorrow...  I met the guy Sunday and he looked it over.  He's going to the bank tomorrow to see of he can get the loan for it...  

no he sold a vehicle... did you really just think that was a truck?!

no he sold a vehicle... did you really just think that was a truck?!
i use truck in the very, very, VERY loosest of terms

and Tim, dont be Jelly of JeepNation. Lemme know when the 'Rango blows a gasket or gets stuck in a half inch of mud, Ill come tow ya :thumbsup:

He did, and he's right...

Tim go with the Tahoe. 

That way I can buy one and put lights on it without feeling like a total whacker. 

Also meant to add that the SO here has a Durango for K9 and it is ugly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He did, and he's right...
wait til its lifted, winched and tubed. 2011 and newer id almost have to agree barring the Wrangler, Rubicon and the Commanders. I was hesitant at first for that reason, but this thing can/will/and does mud and swim with the best of Cherokee Nation

Oh, either vehicle will be overly lit, thats for damn sure... lol
you really had to spell that out? really :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: foxtrot5
I cant wait to get the vehicle, and get the install planned out...  After the plan is set, there is going to be a LOT of stuff going up for sale...  lol

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
So I found a truck I like but, I hate the dealer and refuse to give them any of my money.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468