Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Welp, that sucks. I have never and will never be on Facebook. I refuse to be forced to join. Many places, companies, and groups have done thsi previously. Have I missed some great opportunities because of this? Yes I have missed a few that I am aware of. Probably many more I didn't even know about. But I still refuse.

As Tsquale sated hopefully he still frequents this board. Great wealth of knowledge and always helpful.

Reactions: Tony P
as of last night i am now Captain of the county's rescue squad....

this should be interesting...

Code Three Force 4 XL parabolic reflector commonly uses this bulb..
(In my best alex trebek voice)

what is kebert xela

Blah blah

Spent 7 hours chasing storm damage and cutting up downed trees with the squad last nigh/ this morning... called the boss at work told him I hadn't been to bed since 7 yesterday morning so I was taking a comp day lol got home at 6 am and passed out.

spent 5 hours n the 21st doing the same... seems like this saturday is going to be a long bad weather day as well.

Long weekend has officially started. Time to do lights, clean the garage, clean the shop. Wife wants to go see beauty and the beast so that means kid duty Sunday. Today has turned out to be much nicer than I expected, even though I've been awake 24hrs. Almost :beer: 30

Flowers duh....

We are definitely in April showers right now.
I am tired of the rain so I can detail my truck. Need to do paint correction and then seal it. A lot of work but in the end will look very nice.... hopefully as this would be the first time I am doing any paint correction.

We are definitely in April showers right now.
I am tired of the rain so I can detail my truck. Need to do paint correction and then seal it. A lot of work but in the end will look very nice.... hopefully as this would be the first time I am doing any paint correction.

Yeah, April showers came the one time I didn't want it.. I intended to test my Whelen mini Edge 9M(Amber 4 strobe) last night in the dark for the first time, but the rain prevented it.

i installed lights in 20 degrees weather whats rain going to make you do melt? just dont touch the capacitors with a wet hand...

see the snow and ice on the ground... LOL

i installed lights in 20 degrees weather whats rain going to make you do melt? just dont touch the capacitors with a wet hand...

see the snow and ice on the ground... LOL

Lol problem is I use jumper cables running from the battery of a car going to my light bar, as I don't really have any good means of powering it, and I'd prefer not to get a ton of water on jumpers while they are hot, or get water on my wires.

was mowing at my friends house yesterday and the drive belt for the hydro popped. ordered a new belt, it got here today i got it back on but not in any time or me to catch up on the yards im down on.....

where?

we try to forget things that bring pain...
but here you go...

Reactions: Zapp Brannigan
if i was anything other than an asshole i wouldnt know what to be LOL

Reactions: Zapp Brannigan

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468