Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

just placed an order... :)

Keep dreamin

how many pages since a winner?

trick question we all win!!!

Seems like its been a while. who has the time to look to see when the last page was that we had a winner?

So, page 204 had the coozies with every order. That was a giveaway

lol and we only had a couple orders but i wouldnt consider that a giveaway

Traffic here has died down alot

IMG_2446.PNG And on page 200 u declared winner with Wilson being the last poster..

1 year, 1 month and 1 day since a winner was declared

do i need to do a daily count down...

if its been 400 posts in a year thats more than a post a day...

1800 posts in a 30 day period when there was a "contest" happening... or rather when the post was full of newness LOL

Yeah, I think traffic died down some one ELB last year too. We went through two different site software. That and when it was finally up and running FEVER was under full out cyber attack. Our rebuilding process about killed the company, but we are slowly getting back.

I've got some big things in the works. I am stepping away more and more for personal reasons but I've got great reinforcements coming in soon.

Reactions: StEaLtH2
a3dlessons4life.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_01_Incoming_reinforcements_graphic.jpg

check russia

Yeah.... the competitor that did it is suspected but we will not go there. Moving on with our best frozen impression. It must be an honor of some kind to be so hated by the competition eh?

Frozen.... never seen it. I don't watch kids movies

To help pick up the traffic here...

My first post in the never-never thread!

Sad that someone had to go to those lengths against you. But, I'm glad to see you're bouncing back.

Checking in for a 12hr shift in radio...

Glad to see yall are rebuilding.

In other news:

Getting ready for a cold front to hit, supposed to be a low of 41 and raining tonight in this neck of the woods.

Stealth, it may be time to check that inbox. I think "you've got mail". Yeah it's a dated AOL reference... it made me chuckle so I stand by it.
Checked my inbox... what am I looking for again.?...

It's Friday the 13th a full moon and ground hogs day....

Well all but that last one

and just like that.... dead again.

Hope your full moon weekends went well... wasn't too crazy around here, but there's still a few hours left until sunrise. ;)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468