Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Even though she is a professional singer now lol

The only problem with 3 day weekends is going back to work

littering and , littering and a , littering and a...... smokin the

opps, wrong thread :D

Reactions: StEaLtH2
had to dodge a calf this morning, called it in on the radidio but by the time the deputy got there it was gone out of the roadway..

woo HOO

After not having my leather man for 2 weeks after a 4 day journey i got a package in the mail today... a brand new one.

I sent it in for warranty work when the screwdriver broke off when I was doing the Kia uninstall

Seems like their policy is to replace it unless it has sentimental value

Reactions: Tony P
After 9 days in the sunny south I fear I must head back north today to the cold and ultimately back to work. Vacation is great but getting back to real life really sticks.

Reactions: Jarred J.
i hope i get a tax return this year LOL

someone keeps going around deleting threads so i shall post one here to make up for the 3 that just fanished

posts that where there for 2 months suddenly pulled due to "what ever" reason

Way to go Pres Bush... I didn't expect him to recover that quickly.

It's h w not just h....

Random question:

Where are all of the Federal Q sirens off of decommissioned fire apparatus and why do you never see used ones for sale?

Is there a dislike button? ;)

Sooo.... :eek:
been a bit crazy up here what with Championship parades, adult beverage consumption and winter deciding to finally show some force lately.. haven't been on much...
In other news I snagged a Force 4 XL for my garage recently and she needs one bulb. Someone enlighten me please as I won't be able to pull the lensE for a bit to find out the old fashioned way. Thank ya :cool:

Last edited:
I think it's the one with some glass on the front, maybe top, with a filament inside of the glass and it has either a metal base or metal prongs on the back. I bet someone will chime in with more exact info.

Bueller??

Bulb I'm looking for appears to seat vertically in the rotator. I have not pulled a lense to verify. Thanks folks

Tried my hardest to convince a guy from my department to go all feniex on his truck. Ends up getting some but buying ledoutfitters for his grill lights.

Now he is disappointed with the light output!

Well duh!!!!!

I'll be setting up my POV with almost all Feniex lights over the next month or two, the only non-feniex item will be a left-over dash light... unless I get bored and replace it. ;)

Reactions: ULTRABRIGHTLIGHTZ
thats the way you do it..... money for nothing and the chicks for free

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468