Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I don't know why I'm commenting...  I'm shocked I won the first time...  I'll probably never win again...  lol

On a better/sadder note...  I may have sold my truck today...  Guess I better get looking for a new vehicle...  lol

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
I don't know why I'm commenting...  I'm shocked I won the first time...  I'll probably never win again...  lol

On a better/sadder note...  I may have sold my truck today...  Guess I better get looking for a new vehicle...  lol

TAHOE TAHOE TAHOE....!!!!
:iagree: :iagree:

Reactions: FFParker
TAHOE TAHOE TAHOE....!!!!
:iagree: :iagree:

That is the most likely candidate...  Just have to find the right one...  I'm not going to settle for just any Tahoe...  I'm also looking at '11+ Dodge Durangos, and NIssan Armadas...  And I'm also toying with the idea of a pick-up, but I'm really wanting an SUV again...

I got with 90s bronco....

just because I want one...

its Monday again

Reactions: tsquale
***************Winner Alert******************

The post directly above me has won.

Please post a picture of our Facebook Page showing that you "like" us or a picture of our Twitter Page showing that you "Follow" us.

I cant wait for my new microman lights to come in this week.

:yes:

i really need a pair of B/W cannons or apollos!!!

since none of you rat bastards said it ; props to Nic for an innovative and creative way to increase site traffic and user interaction.

i really need a pair of B/W cannons or apollos!!!

since none of you rat bastards said it ; props to Nic for an innovative and creative way to increase site traffic and user interaction.
I said that along time ago, when a guy literally joined and made his first post in attempt to win lights, lol so late dave. its ok, it was just a senior moment. [emoji23]

I said that along time ago, when a guy literally joined and made his first post in attempt to win lights, lol so late dave. its ok, it was just a senior moment. [emoji23]
no you didnt! no! just no! okay fine you did, but still

Bad Parker! go sit in the mistresses corner and think about what youve done!

You send me to a corner full of mistress' im liable to think about who im going to do.

Reactions: foxtrot5
You send me to a corner full of mistress' im liable to think about who im going to do.

its like the jelly of the month club, clark. its just the gift that keeps on givin :p

Jesus, he sounds like timmy. Somebody give him some free lights already...... lol

Jesus, he sounds like timmy. Somebody give him some free lights already...... lol
no no no no and no: difference between me and tim: i have a ride with FEW lights: he has no ride with more lights than he could ever hope to use (you know, just, "layin around") :D

omg it just dawned on me: we need to get Tim a bike: Mountain Bike: Boulder Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of bikes...  I have wanted to get a Can-Am Spyder for the longest time...  But I kinda need a daily driver that can be driven all year...  lol  

Tim, your blow up prize went out today.
granted im slightly impartial cause i wanz free stuff, but Tim should be disqualified

oh i need a reason? uhm *queue cheesy elevator music here*

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468