Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

If you buy them with your Elite Mem then, yes you did win some green blinks

Quoting from my phone not working too well. 

Drizzly BS and wind here. You know what they say...see haz-mat running hot eastbound...time to run westbound

well now they have that military blimp that got loose from Maryland is now over pensy!!

I'm spending 10 hours on the road today in our demo vehicle to meet with some agencies. Got a couple of cool patches. Wish I could post pics from tapatalk. Sent them to our social media guru to post on our Facebook and Twitter though

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
We have been for the last few months.. but they are shipping now and we have limited variations in stock

Reactions: tsquale
ok who ever approved the regular members vacations and busy work scheduled needs to be reprimanded!! lol I was the last post almost a full day ago!!

Ive been very busy, doing nothing, lol

still hoping to win some T6 or T3s

I'm saving for t3's for my running boards, and also at some point change out my grill lights to the wide lux

i was busy yesterday, 

im going to find the SOB that keeps breaking, stealing, and/or burning the flags on my mailbox and remove their testicles with a very dull knife.

Reactions: tsquale
yea thats beyond low

near here we had someone break into a WWII vets house, they stole his freakin medals and plaques

im wanting to tape a message to my mail box but i dont think it'll fit...

"one of the great opportunities afforded by this flag is, if you don't like it, feel free to move a country where your freedom of this expression could get you killed..."

Would the widelux look ok behind a Silverado grill. Love my M7s but hey why pass up the chance to get new lights and Feniex ones at that.

And yeah I know all the "they would look better on the front of the grill" stuff.

amazon says "your package was delivered on nov 5th....?

its still october right? time warp maybe?

im wanting to tape a message to my mail box but i dont think it'll fit...

"one of the great opportunities afforded by this flag is, if you don't like it, feel free to move a country where your freedom of this expression could get you killed..."

If they've done it several times your very well put message would be wasted on them.  I say hide in the bushes laying in wait for them to strike again, then show them your interpretation of "freedom of expression"...... :D .

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
They only strike when I'm not home...  I'd have to hide the Kia then wait in the shadows

got my first you tube follower... he looks like a real "weiner"

at the college for a 12 hour day...

yes... all hallow's eve and all that...

got the golf cart install done. all i can is holy crap these t-3's are bright as hell...

pics and vids to follow tuesday. dont have time to upload them tonight

I've synced up T3s and T6s (different firmware versions even), and had no problems.  I have had issues with them syncing to a pair of older (2013) cannons though.

70 and sunny today in my neck of the woods....looks like dive training will be interesting tonight.

only able to sync on certain patterns. 

I should have noted....I did single alternating flash (T3 left/full T6 head right) and it worked.  My bad.

so after spending all the time saturday on doing the install on the cart. come to work today and everything was removed....

I feel loved

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Dave F and Tony P
so after spending all the time saturday on doing the install on the cart. come to work today and everything was removed....

Did you at least recover it all? 

im trying to figure out who has it because nobody is owning up to it.

if i have to i will press charges

ohh and my lil flag thief struck again last night.. this time while i was home taking a nap.... :explode:

ohh and dont go watch "the visit" retarded movie....

Last edited by a moderator:
that is total "likes"  not posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468