Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

No posts here in over 24hrs??  Everyone that busy at work? lol.

I was wondering the same thing!! I saw my last post still active and was scratching my head

yes...... "work"

I toured HME/Ahrens Fox today and am applying for a job there, that place is awesome and they have some SICK trucks in the shop right now!

Reactions: Retired1

Wow, I thought FEVER was just kidding about me being a winner. FedEx surprised me today with a rush delivery from FEVER. Inside an oversized and well cushioned box was my very own FENIEX TRITON / TYPHOON reprinted instructions - suitable for framing. I am going to send it to Austin HQs to get it autographed by the staff. 

Thanks Nic!!!!!!

ai174.photobucket.com_albums_w120_350v8s10_lights_20for_20sale_002_zps1pp1dgpg.jpg

Reactions: Dave F
Glad you got your directions chief. Got some beef with what I got notified by email though. Lol. That's not the point of winning.

Sorry I've been busy. We are working on our demo unit this week and next week. Now if I can just keep the guys from posting videos before its done.

All humor aside, THIS is what I really won from FEVER:

ai174.photobucket.com_albums_w120_350v8s10_lights_20for_20sale_001_zpsolrknccs.jpg

I am/was reluctant and embarrassed to accept it as "winning" something. I have never won anything before and did not understand the concept of getting something I did not pay for.  I greatly appreciate Nic's having such a wonderful prize put up for this "still - never - ending - comment - contest". 

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday FEVER!! [emoji122][emoji122]

Wishing you many more successful years.

Reactions: StEaLtH2
Happy Birthday FEVER

workin today. still aint feelin great but such is life, gotta pay the bills

yes... "bills"

congrats fever on the 3 years... im guessing the 20% isn't an addition to other discounts.... just for informational purposes.

I figured id help out the "team" by working a few extra hours since they fired a guy Friday..... now im stuck doing a whole nother shift tonight.

Happy b-day to FEVER!  Thank you for serving the public safety community by offering great pricing and deals on all things blinky.  Hope things continue to prosper for y'all.  

Now only 4 more work hours before my vacation....

Happy Birthday FEVER

and best wishes for continued growth and success.

Congratulations. Happy birthday

sweet mother of .... i went from managing to feeling like my skulls cracking in two

I don't at all claim to be a professional cone chucked like flagger force but why do I need to ask them to move there stuff every time they change a sign Or cone in front of my shop? They insist on blocking my driveway every single time.

Happy B-day fever.  Now act your age mister!

Reactions: Dave F
hour 10 of 12: skull still cracking in 2

did i win green t6 yet?

back for more EMS fun; head cold wont quit

and yep im sayin it again; did i win some t6 yet?

Back at college after 28 hours at a "part time" weekend job....

on day 2 of constant rain.

Happy belated Fever!!!  awesome people to deal with!!

Its really just one person. His name is Wandi.

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
supposed to be a fun day today... hundreds of elementary kids here to watch the college's play..... and day 3 of non  stop rain.

well, rainy and windy here. and county haz-mat just flew by lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468