Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

just put in my first order at cheaper than dirt for some accessories for my early christmas present im getting next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love me some CTD...

I'm sorry if doing this publicly causes any static, but a HUGE thank you to "Tim807" for being patient with my while I try to unf**k the situation of the post office losing my money order. Tim has been more than understanding through this. I just wish I had another $500 to send right away to make this right so he doesn't have to wait.

That is a verry nice light.  I can see why it's priced at half a G.  It's incredibly annoying when things go missing or get demolished in transit by the people that get paid to do that for a living. Luckily your seller is understanding and is working with you. 

On another note, can you believe what people throw in dumpsters? I mean come on, really??

Reactions: AJ3814
I remember years ago when I thought about special ordering one like that and it was about $1,500. I did some "hunting" a couple of weeks ago and called a few distributors .... priced a 47" with 5 rotators (3 middle ones fast, 2 outers slow), and just diamond mirrors instead of the multi-function flasher/rotators and $1,150 was the cheapest quote I got from 5 different places. $500 for this one with all the options it has is an amazing deal, especially with it having never been mounted.

Reactions: Tony P and StEaLtH2
morning everyone its a weekend!!!!

truck picked a good day for the battery to die... I was supposed to mow 4 - 5 yards before I wasted 8 hours here at work today.... :explode:

so AJ, when everything works out and you have the bar, you will be mounting and running it?

Well interesting, MV stop outside my window.....  crown vic with led interior bar, corner strobes, HLF and HALOGEN grill lights in a wig wag pattern. talk about effective set up with all the technologies.

so AJ, when everything works out and you have the bar, you will be mounting and running it?

Upon an evening of adult libations and BBQ, me and the chief (who is my roommate) came up with an interesting bet. We are both vets, I'm a huge gun nut, and he is SWAT certified... If I can outshoot him in handgun quals, he will allow me to mount the bar on my patrol car. The last time we shot, I shot as fast as I possibly could, and came within 10 points of him in less than half the time. He swears by Glock, which there is nothing wrong with, but my duty weapon (which is being built) is a full custom 1911 .45 acp. My current holster rider is a custom Glock 31 in .357sig. After my Pops passed last year, I had enough left to buy myself one nice thing; which I decided to be a true custom 1911 built to my personal specs. I cut my teeth on 1911's and that is what I shoot most accurately, and what I prefer. Luke Volkmann (of Volkmann Precision) is building my gun now, and I can't wait to have it and "take my chief to school". I'm sorry this was a little "winded", but I think it's a cool story, and had to give a little shout out to Luke, who being a one man shop, is a true artisan in his craft. 

Upon an evening of adult libations and BBQ, me and the chief (who is my roommate) came up with an interesting bet. We are both vets, I'm a huge gun nut, and he is SWAT certified... If I can outshoot him in handgun quals, he will allow me to mount the bar on my patrol car. The last time we shot, I shot as fast as I possibly could, and came within 10 points of him in less than half the time. He swears by Glock, which there is nothing wrong with, but my duty weapon (which is being built) is a full custom 1911 .45 acp. My current holster rider is a custom Glock 31 in .357sig. After my Pops passed last year, I had enough left to buy myself one nice thing; which I decided to be a true custom 1911 built to my personal specs. I cut my teeth on 1911's and that is what I shoot most accurately, and what I prefer. Luke Volkmann (of Volkmann Precision) is building my gun now, and I can't wait to have it and "take my chief to school". I'm sorry this was a little "winded", but I think it's a cool story, and had to give a little shout out to Luke, who being a one man shop, is a true artisan in his craft. 

aim small, miss small. good luck AJ

4.5 hours left in my 12. Bored out of my mind. 2 disturbances and 1 man with a gun call (that turned out to be unfounded). Now twiddling my thumbs. 

Got recorded for the first time last night on a medical, a lady had visitor take a tumble down a flight of stairs, fractured his arm treaty good. ETOH involved so this guy was cracking jokes left and right during our "meet n greet" turned around and this lady whips out her cell phone and starts recording, not sure if it was just gunna be a video to show this visitor themself during this whole debacle or if it was because she claimed to be a RN (where I am, off duty nurses seem to have an overly cocky "I'm better than you attitude") and would go back to our chief with it if she saw something she thought wasn't right..

i dunno, it's my first encounter with a person video taping

well good morning all. Anyone from the new jersey area attending the Newark Airport drill this weekend?

supposed to get my order i placed friday today...

package was supposed to be ups smartpost....  it states this on the tracking "we have a truck in your area it will be dropped by us instead of USPS"

thats a first

got all my yards done yesterday... tonight i take the GF out for her real birthday since we both worked saturday and only grabbed lunch

Got recorded for the first time last night on a medical...not sure if it was just gunna be a video to show this visitor themself during this whole debacle or...would go back to our chief with it if she saw something she thought wasn't right..

i dunno, it's my first encounter with a person video taping

Being a dispatcher every keystroke or spoken syllable we do is recorded so I'm used to it. 

As a first responder though seeing Joe Citizen think that he/she is Tom Brokaw or Brian Williams gives me a rash.  Worst part is they post it up on social media as if someone else's personal problems were their business in the first place.  Wave of the future though, hopefully she didn't mean anything malicious. 

In regards to being recorded, don't sweat it. I work in a pretty small town, but because everyone knows everyone, it's not uncommon for 20-30 people to show up on scene, half of them recording because someone involved in the incident started the "call list" for everyone they know in town, and it just spirals from there. Record all you want, just don't approach me; but if you do try to approach, officer safety takes precedence and you will be dealt with swiftly because 95% of the time we are a one officer town with the nearest backup unit 15 miles away. Because I/we are "alone" for the most part, we have a lot more leeway on how we deal with people. It may not be PC, but it is lawful and within policy. 

went to TGIF last night withthe GF for her late bday, she then wanted to go shopping which included bath and body works, petsmart, (cause she loves cats) kay jewlers (were i meant the lady whose husband i was assisting friday for 4 hours on a motorist assist with some deputies) and then to Dick's were i bought 100 rounds of FMJ for my early christmas present im getting this week.

well good morning to all, checking in for 8. Then dentist appointment.....

Weird...our K9 team had dinner last night at Fridays after training. Hope your meal was as good as ours. Love their burgers. 

ahh yes, we had the jack steak and ribs combo with mac and cheese and garlic Parmesan potato slices...  :yes:

Reactions: Sparky_911
4 hour structure fire last night on duty ...... drove cop car to fire station, then played fire fighter for a few hours, went back to get patrol car and go off duty, came home, went to bed, and was woken up today by a pageout for a brush fire. I now have 2 days "off". I'm having an adult "cold drink" and calling it my "union break".... while I do laundry.

No fun at all. I think I can tolerate quite a bit..... but mouth pain floors me... I'm a puss when it comes to dental surgery. Any dental work beyond basic cleaning takes me out of the fight for a while.

Checking in for my final 8 of the week...  Still waiting for FedSig to return my malfunctioning CN stick...  If it gets back in the next day or 2, I might work on getting the parts grill I have modified to mount them...  

No fun at all. I think I can tolerate quite a bit..... but mouth pain floors me... I'm a puss when it comes to dental surgery. Any dental work beyond basic cleaning takes me out of the fight for a while.

shooting you the TLDR version; all of my teeth have to come out, its a waiting game though. and when one goes and the dentist cant get you in for a week, it makes life miserable, fast. dont care what anyone says; tooth pains the worst

sidenote: hey mcdonalds: welcome to 10 years ago. you do breakfast all day? whoop de do. your foods crap, and you consistently get orders wrong. no all day breakfast is going to change that

hashtag pound sign mcdonalds and fast food suck

end rant

i see your whataburger and raise you a structure fire's canteen units mystery meat sammich

And I counter with MRE "beef frankfurters". You're move.

MRE tuna fish pasta for breakfast,,, COLD!

You're move lol

powered milk infused "eggs" served on cardboard toast with coffee thicker than the mud on your boots, and more hair than your aunt mables chin 

*drops mike*

boom 

hell except for the coffee (which i dont drink) thats everyday in the enlisted DFAC....

*picks up your mike throws it at you*

a33.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_lkthgd8iCC1qh1sico1_500.gif

BOOM

I've been thinking of wiring An L31 perm version with a cig plug. I'd like the cruise to come on when plugged into outlet, then Warn by the switch>Hmmm,... 
I did this. Except I used a small project box and put 2 switches and a momentary to change patterns.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468