Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Well, technically, that is not correct.

"Polly Terephthalate" is what she was known by on the street. Her close friends knew her as "Ethyl" 
Hey Chief, the corners made it here today, fresh from 'the desert'!

Are they intact? Did they get a sunburn? I failed to coat them with sunscreen before shipping. 

Reactions: AJ3814
Are they intact? Did they get a sunburn? I failed to coat them with sunscreen before shipping. 
Intact, no sand, no burns

Reactions: AJ3814 and Retired1
go two dash lights of a same kind instead.  Interior bars are over rated.  you can synch the right dash lights and have a great setup on a budget if you do it right.  Got to our youttube channel and search FEVER Inc Security car
Ive been toying with that to. The Silverado sits up high, was thinking maybe two dual cobras or passenger side bar, the nforce dash doesn't;t seem to have as much punch as the grill version. was also thinking of big light heads in the grill and call it a day. SO MANY OPTIONS NOW!!! UGHHHH

Ive been toying with that to. The Silverado sits up high, was thinking maybe two dual cobras or passenger side bar, the nforce dash doesn't;t seem to have as much punch as the grill version. was also thinking of big light heads in the grill and call it a day. SO MANY OPTIONS NOW!!! UGHHHH
Just remember not to get too carried away. With the power of LED's now, it is easily possible to become a blinding ball of light rather than an identifiable point of caution / emergency vehicle.

One of my rookies said he wants as many lights as possible so he can be seen from FAR away. Problem is that if you can bee seen from "FAR away", they won't be able to see SH*T up close, and will hit you AND/OR cause more accidents. He'll learn when he gets run over for the first time.

Whelen M7 for the Grill!! Do it!!

well yes, lol. I just want to go with a bigger head up in the grill and some type of windshield light. I have a highway to deal with for response, but I also don't respond as much anymore with the way my schedule has gotten so that is the toss up. Might go with a pair of m4s from someone I know, and an Apollo passenger side, as I like having the white override

Whelen M7 for the Grill!! Do it!!
If I can get some of my things sold, I would do those or like I posted at the same time as you, I know someone who is thinking of selling M4s

Second cup of coffee since 8. Short night before a 13 hr day = lots of coffee

If I can get some of my things sold, I would do those or like I posted at the same time as you, I know someone who is thinking of selling M4s
 Yup the M series pop up here and there for sale. I know I have posted this a lot before but the M series rock.

And of course, now I get my authorization to test number for my RN exam. Well no new blinkies for em right now because $200 goes towards paying for the exam.

last 8 at this job for the week.

20 hours over the weekend at the old job. hopefully the computer for the car shows up today

Surgery wed... back at the shop today.  

Gotta get some orders shipped out.  LOL dr would be flipping out

Gotta get some orders shipped out. LOL dr would be flipping out

Bullocks, its commitment to the cause!

All seriousness dont kill yourself, hope all is well

Bullocks, its commitment to the cause!

All seriousness dont kill yourself, hope all is well
Trying to take it as easy as possible. Unfortunately, some customers don't really care about our situation.  Bad thing about having only part time employees local with full time jobs elsewhere. Hard to get them to fill in. 

Reactions: tsquale
Trying to take it as easy as possible. Unfortunately, some customers don't really care about our situation. Bad thing about having only part time employees local with full time jobs elsewhere. Hard to get them to fill in.
i hear ya. Best of luck

Put $2 win and place on a 50/1 shot with the horses. Horse is winning the whole way, they come into the final stretch, my horse still winning, and the FAVORITE comes around smacks into the 50/1 shot and trips him causing 4 horses to go down!!!!    :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:

so.... who won?

Gotta get some orders shipped out.  LOL dr would be flipping out
Damn Nic... hope you get healed quick

Wish you were closer as I would help ya out...

Are the F12's shipping already?.?..

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Nic... hope you get healed quick

Wish you were closer as I would help ya out...

Are the F12's shipping already?.?..
Yes, we have been shipping them for about two weeks now

Reactions: StEaLtH2
 Put $2 win and place on a 50/1 shot with the horses. Horse is winning the whole way, they come into the final stretch, my horse still winning, and the FAVORITE comes around smacks into the 50/1 shot and trips him causing 4 horses to go down!!!!    :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:   :Banghead:
Methinks the "FAVORITE" belongs to La Costa Nostra de New Jersey. 

Well, local gas station 'out in the sticks' if you will, apparently has gas free of something interesting...

badgas.jpg

all I buy is ethanol free gas... big surprise, gov study shows you get worse gas mileage on ethanol gas and that the process to make it is more harmful to the environment then regular old oil processing..... :crazy:

computer apparently was on the slow train from cali cause it was delayed a day... yet something I ordered from la police gear arrives in 3 days.... :crazy:

Did you get hit by a bus this morning?

*Turning my bus around* Guess I drove too slow. LMAO

Now have ECM in my possession. Now to get in the car.

There is no cake

Reactions: 7d9_z28
The cake is a lie

i will not stand for cake-less-ness!!!!!

*sits down*

Now that I'm moved in I gotta get some vinyl ordered and cut some decals so I can send some out to those who have won and start making different ones. Once I do that I'll get back to giving those away and some free shipping coupons

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468